Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011  group 3  - *3's a Charm* >

Row Robin 2011 group 3 - *3's a Charm*

Row Robin 2011 group 3 - *3's a Charm*

Old 01-27-2011, 09:06 PM

I can try. I tried to "zoom" on the Churn Dash Block as an Avatar on the previous page, and it wouldn't do it. There were other possibilities that I thought might; enlarge and print,ect...
It will be next week before I have a chance to do anything on it, as we have a bunch of company coming, and I have to start cooking.
M.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:14 PM

Later. I think I will have to take pictures of them 2 and 2 and send that way, due to the way the dining room is set. There isn't room in one place for that long a piece, to shoot a picture and have all show. I knew when I was shooting that it would be a problem. My hubby took a picture of me holding the row, and the 4th block turned out very dark, due to the colors in it.
I really will try to do it next week, if possible. If you find you can "zoom" each block and it works, let me know and I won't have to do it.
M.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mariah
Later. I think I will have to take pictures of them 2 and 2 and send that way, due to the way the dining room is set. There isn't room in one place for that long a piece, to shoot a picture and have all show. I knew when I was shooting that it would be a problem. My hubby took a picture of me holding the row, and the 4th block turned out very dark, due to the colors in it.
I really will try to do it next week, if possible. If you find you can "zoom" each block and it works, let me know and I won't have to do it.
M.
Each block separate will be just fine. If you could do that before your company, I would really appreciate it. It would help in my planning.

:lol:
Old 01-28-2011, 05:54 AM

I will try.
M
Old 01-28-2011, 06:33 AM

lol I stand on my chair and take it above
M.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:48 AM

M.
I put mine on the bed and took 1 picture of each block.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by ssnare
M.
I put mine on the floor and stand above them
I put mine on the bed and took 1 picture of each block.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:22 AM

There is no need to zoom in, just stand above each one (OK to get the side of another in the photo ( no perfection needed!)

You can see you have a rooting section - we are all soooooooooooooo anxious to see them and excited too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-28-2011, 07:56 AM

Okay; it is priority # 1. I will do it today; promise. I am flattered that you are soooo anxious!
M.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:36 AM

Block1--friendship block