Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6 >

Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

Row Robin 2011 -- Group 6

Old 02-01-2011, 02:11 PM

I messed up Nancy...first I looked for my orig posting, couldn't find it...figured pics must drop off after awhile...reposted them, then Q Bee said they were on P. 3 and yes, they are on Page 3..I must have had a blind moment...sorry anyway, Page 3...
Old 02-01-2011, 02:13 PM

I wouldn't delete this post!! this way she doesn't have to go looking back to page 3! I was only telling her in case she came on before you saw her post. I will be sending my row to you probably early next week. I need help from a lady at the LQS on something and will be having a class from her on Friday so I'm hoping she can help me then. I'm stretching myself big time on this row but hopefully it will work! :D I will let you know when I send it out though.....I'm SOoOOO excited!!!

Originally Posted by TFquilter
Gees, I went back and looked for my original posting...well, if it is still there, then I am going to delete these pictures...gees, I must be blind...thanks Q Bee...:)...so when am I getting your row????:)
Old 02-01-2011, 02:15 PM

Thankyou so much...when I get your row, I will show you some pics of choices of Bonnet girls for your row...there are several and they are all cool! I'll work it in with your Spring theme...
I just deleted the pictures....I went back and looked, but missed them...okay, I can't wait to get your row. Yes, please let me know when you send it off....This is exciting..... :thumbup:
Old 02-01-2011, 07:03 PM

Found your pix, and I'm glad I'm not the next one to get your row (lol)
Old 02-02-2011, 09:25 AM

I have a Viking Designer 1 that I do my embroidery on and a Viking Rose that I do my sewing on. I love both of these machines. I keep thinking I would like to upgrade, but the cost is unbelieveable. Anyway, thanks for all the nice comments on the blocks...I really like them.

I am looking forward to working on each of your rows.

We are snowed in here in the Rockwood area of Michigan, they actually closed the entire clinic building where I work Detroit for employee and patient safety. Of course the hospital can't close but the clinics did. I did not have to try to fight the snow today..yeah!

I will put my package into the mail either tomorrow or Friday to Nancy...I will pm you went it is actually in the mail.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by TFquilter
This is my label and extra block...I just did a miniature of one of my Bonnet Girls for my extra block, which I will now keep. My label isn't as nice as Pam's (I'm envious) but this will work too...:)
I love your label and extra block.....looking forward to getting your row
Old 02-02-2011, 10:47 AM

Ha! After much stalling and procrastination, I finished my row last nite -- and here it is. Started my journal entry. Just need to get my signature label made and some pictures for the journal (maybe) and off it goes to Stash Queen. Ready to send out maybe Fri morning, so keep an eye out for it.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-159185.jpe   attachment-159186.jpe   attachment-159842.jpe  
Old 02-02-2011, 11:04 AM

beautiful, I love the colors
Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Ha! After much stalling and procrastination, I finished my row last nite -- and here it is. Started my journal entry. Just need to get my signature label made and some pictures for the journal (maybe) and off it goes to Stash Queen. Ready to send out maybe Fri morning, so keep an eye out for it.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:38 PM

love it...nice row
Old 02-02-2011, 01:04 PM

Wow!! Beautiful!! I love it. Stars can be so hard but I will start thinking right away....LOL! :D