Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row  Robin - Signup Closed >

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Old 05-01-2011, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
next time she comes up I will let you know and we can meet. That is a lot of fun. Robyn my daughter, lives in Bay City, I live in Clare.
Sounds like a plan
Old 05-03-2011, 05:27 PM

OK Girls I just wanted to let everyone know.....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!! I will be mailing this week. Hugs to everyone!
Old 05-05-2011, 05:02 PM

I haven't been getting any emails on this forum lately. I was wondering what was going on..It has been so busy around here lately....And KathyN I have been working on your row tonight. I'm so excited about it because it's something new that I learned how to do. Everyone that comes over to the house see's your quilt hanging in my room and they just love it. I didn't want you to think I forgot...Cause I didn't. :0)
Old 05-05-2011, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
I haven't been getting any emails on this forum lately. I was wondering what was going on..It has been so busy around here lately....And KathyN I have been working on your row tonight. I'm so excited about it because it's something new that I learned how to do. Everyone that comes over to the house see's your quilt hanging in my room and they just love it. I didn't want you to think I forgot...Cause I didn't. :0)
I was wondering where you've been. I have trouble with some of my notices every now and again too. Not sure why that happens. Looking forward to seeing what you've been working on.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:01 AM

Hi gang, I haven't been getting notices either. It has been busy around here too. Had DH sick all of last week, with pnemonia again, was able to keep him out of hospital this time. Can't wait to get my quilt back, sitting on pins and needles. Looking forward to our next row robin together also. Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Mothers Day to all.
Hugs
Barbara
Old 05-06-2011, 05:11 AM

I don't think I've ever gotten any of the notices. I just check my watched topics often.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:29 AM

Hey my puter problems are fixed. I'm on again
Old 05-06-2011, 06:30 AM

Barbara,sorry to hear about hubby being sick again. You two have had quite a time this spring. We'll all be sending good health wishes your way.

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day on Sunday.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by shaysmema
Can't wait to get my quilt back, sitting on pins and needles. Looking forward to our next row robin together also. Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Mothers Day to all.
Hugs
Barbara
Barbara, be sure to great your US mail carrier with a big smile next week. I'm planning to put your finished RR in the mail the beginning of next week. I've been slowed down quite a bit the past months due to Lumbar Stenosis, trying epidorals, radio frequency ablation and physical therapy for almost a year. Nothing worked, I'm still in a whole lot of pain, so I'm having back surgery on May 23 (DH and my 52 wedding anniversary)! But I will finish your final row, I've the background picked out and the applique templates chosen, so the hard work has been done. Now just the machine applique. Best wishes and warm thoughts and prayers to your DH. Hang in there, my friend. Valerie (Belles)
Old 05-06-2011, 06:07 PM

Well Kathy I've been working on your row last night and tonight...I will get the row sewed on tomorrow and out in the mail next week, more likely on Friday. I love the way it turned out, I will take a picture before I ship it out.

I've been gone due to fixing up the house. We had to get our leach lines fixed, which tore up our whole front yard and had to have our tree cut down (so bummed), and this took a month to do because of the idiots doing it. Then we got wood floors put in through out the house, gutters put on the house. Then I had to put everything back. Once I was almost done my daughter decided to leave her husband and we are moving her back into the house. Now for tearing up the house again and getting a storage unit so that we can put things in there until she moves out again. if it's not one thing it's another around here.

BUT....I still have "MY SEWING ROOM"!!! YAY!!!!

Love ya all!!!