Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row  Robin - Signup Closed >

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Old 12-14-2010, 07:41 AM

Sorry VirtualBernie... They just declared a state of emergency here (there are 300 + people suck in their cars on the highway) I was supposed to be on that highway yesterday.. good thing I stayed home! I'll mail it out as soon as the roads are cleared again.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by materialgrl
Yea I have it, still can't post pictures, but it it beautiful.
So tell me, did the quilter who was to add the 7th row start a new quilt? I didn't want a quilt that was 60-inches wide, but 98-inches long!

And, I'll start up adding embroidery to my row with future rows. I just couldn't pass up the paperpiecing Rose pattern, but adding embroider might have been too much. Thanks for remembering and mentioning it! Belles
Old 12-14-2010, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
Sorry VirtualBernie... They just declared a state of emergency here (there are 300 + people suck in their cars on the highway) I was supposed to be on that highway yesterday.. good thing I stayed home! I'll mail it out as soon as the roads are cleared again.
No worries...I'm just getting ready to send KathyN's quilt to Grammakitten and then I have 4 jumbo Christmas stockings to make before Christmas! I can use the time. Stay safe and warm! I don't even do snow if they are "calling" for 1 inch :lol: I hibernate most of the winter!
Old 12-14-2010, 04:06 PM

Tomorrow should be interesting. Time to go back to work
Old 12-14-2010, 04:31 PM

Belles, I am sure your quilt is all one quilt. I was out of the country when your quilt was to be sent to me. I made a row for your quilt and sent it on to LilinMichigan and she was going to add it to your quilt for me when Patty sent your quilt to her (instead of to me since I wasn't around). Lil, I am sure, added my row and then her row to your quilt before she sent it on to Materialgirl. Don't think you need to worry about having a short quilt.

Originally Posted by Belles
So tell me, did the quilter who was to add the 7th row start a new quilt? I didn't want a quilt that was 60-inches wide, but 98-inches long!

Belles
Old 12-15-2010, 05:07 AM

And, I'll start up adding embroidery to my row with future rows. I just couldn't pass up the paperpiecing Rose pattern, but adding embroider might have been too much. Thanks for remembering and mentioning it! Belles
Belles, it might be safer to keep it one. You can seperate it when you get it. Sound Easier? jmho
Old 12-15-2010, 09:02 AM

KathyN, here's a pic of your beautiful candy quilt.

Grammakitten, it's in the post office to you this morning.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143539.jpe   attachment-143540.jpe   attachment-143541.jpe  
Old 12-15-2010, 09:08 AM

Bernie, I hadn't seen Kathy's quilt for a long time. It is adorable. Love every row. Great job, everyone.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:09 AM

Grammakitten, here is your quilt. Unfortunately, it only shows the last four rows, not the entire quilt, but it is very pretty.

Rows 4 thru 7
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143547[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143542.jpe  
Old 12-15-2010, 09:25 AM

Thanks for the response materialgrl, I wouldn't say I was starting to panic................but, I was starting to panic. So, if my accounting is correct, you should be working on the eighth row, right? Belles
Yes row 8, I kinda have a idea of what I am going to do, But need a little more planning. I have some batiks, but not sure if it is going to work, so I'm still working it through my brain, You are going to be so pleased . I'm not a batik person, but it is very pretty.I have time over the holidays, because ripped doesn't want it early,so hopefully I won't have to work to much and can concentrate on sewing