Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
SECRET HOME DÉCOR SWAP - entry closes January 21, 2013 >

SECRET HOME DÉCOR SWAP - entry closes January 21, 2013

SECRET HOME DÉCOR SWAP - entry closes January 21, 2013

Old 03-05-2013, 05:33 PM

Wish I could help! I am patiently waiting for my new presser foot for my sewing machine to finish mine, hope it gets here soon. I am dog sitting tomorrow for a friend, they are two puppies that are being bottle fed so it will be like having twins but fuzzy. It will be fun, Jayla is VERY excited.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:39 PM

Thank you Ladies for All your input on the quilt selection. I choose the Tamale quilt for the little boy, to be made in green and another Hispanic friend is having a baby so I got the Tortillia quilt for her little girl, it will be done in pale aqua, medium pink and purple, pale app,e green and some kind of yellow. She described her nursery colors as Easter egg colors.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:13 PM

Dabbler and Nancia, wish I could be in two places at once and help you both. Are you having trouble joining them, or sewing them on? Anyhow, I am sending you both relaxing thoughts so you can get them done.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:17 PM

mine is finished and in the mail in the morning! now, to get started on the table runner, and after that, my secret decor project. i can do bits and pieces and then put it all together. hope she likes it!!
thank you , sandy! the relaxing thoughts worked!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:11 AM

la cucha racha la cucha racha ya no puedo caminar... COME ON SING ALONG EVERYONE its time to rock and roll yes it is! 5 a.m. and I am feeling it big time. ok almost ready for a nap again but since I am up listening to the beautiful sound of rain on my roof I wanted to share a pic of a very pretty suprise that came in the mail to me from Susan in Idaho. It was truly a suprise and boy how lucky am I to have such kind people wearing to share their time with me. She gets a big online smooch if that is legal and we are not in a mall and its only on cheeks. (some couple that is same sex got kicked out of the malls here in Sacramento for holding hands and kissing on the check because of their being gay). so this is not one of those malls and I promise I wont hold your hand but thanks girl! I love it.

to all of you who wrote welcome backs well wishes I thank you. Smiling again. I missed you guys something fierce. I like my home, my .. knowns?.. just put me back in my environment and i am one happy camper. today is sewing. I am so happy to sew and to dream of just what troubles my dear friend Nancia and I can get into. She is the instigator I know it.

ok first here is a tablemat in a pretty pretty easter colored spring star pattern: [ATTACH=CONFIG]400107[/ATTACH]

also to share with you are a couple table runners/mats from Jaba. We did a side swap in the tablerunner swap by anastasia and one was patriotic and the other was one where I sent her two fq's she made a runner for me and vice versa. These are my treats I received: [ATTACH=CONFIG]400108[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]400109[/ATTACH]

Ok off to dance my way into the kitchen and fill that mug of love. Nancia can you PM me your email per chance I have something to share with you that might make you smile. OH NO yes I do.
Attached Thumbnails susan-idaho.jpg   jans-tablerunners-me-001.jpg   jans-tablerunners-me-003.jpg  
Old 03-06-2013, 06:10 AM

Elisabrat those are all gorgeous!!!! We are supposed to get rain on Saturday and snow on Sunday. I just hope it's enough snow to make some snow icecream!!! The puppies are here and the kids can't wait to get their hands on them, Jayla will just sit in there and watch them sleep, she is defiantly my child being a animal lover. Got to work on taxes today, YUCK, then maybe I can sew some this afternoon in between puppy feedings.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:31 PM

correction that pretty star centered pastel tablemat was from sandyz4 in idaho. I am a moron. sorry, please forgive me. argh I am such a bonehead.

Sounds like ya all are chomping at the bit. Dustysmom how many have said they are done and how many are still working or unaccounted for at this moment?
Old 03-06-2013, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
correction that pretty star centered pastel tablemat was from sandyz4 in idaho. I am a moron. sorry, please forgive me. argh I am such a bonehead. Sounds like ya all are chomping at the bit. Dustysmom how many have said they are done and how many are still working or unaccounted for at this moment?
Linda, no problem with my name. I knew it was me. :-) I am just glad to have you back and glad you liked your little gift. If you can't use or don't need, feel free to pass on. . You were missed. I too, am curious as to how many are ready to mail even though we all have until the 22nd! I got mine all boxed up today but not wrapped. My partner is getting two packages because the one was such an odd size. oh-h! Excitement is building. :-)
Old 03-06-2013, 03:04 PM

those are stunning.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:26 AM

OK ladies! The 14 day countdown begins! So, how close is everyone?