Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-02-2009, 05:49 AM

Speaking of naughty vs. nice

Went to a quilt show on Saturday.

NAUGHTY - Should have stayed home and worked on all of those UFO's. Forget about house work - that is not important.
NICE - Saw lots of awesome quilts. I believe for the first time ever, I only purchased one fat quarter.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:59 AM
Power Poster

Back to our naughty/nice

Nice: Went to Dad's and helped him work his horses without arguing about anything.

Naughty: When I got home, I finished eating the whole box of chocolate candy corn. It took 3 days. :(
Old 11-02-2009, 06:24 AM

I guess I wasn't naughty this weekend I don't think. Oh yes threaten Dh if he didn't quit picking on me, was gonna wring his neck & make him eat bologna sandwiches all week.
Nice: Took up for clerk at local convienence store after stupid red neck, white trash moran cussed him out for handing him the wrong Skoal. Should have called the cops but moran peeled out of parking lot & left before I could. Just asking for a disorderly conduct charge. I wonder if he could read because I look at something when someone hands me something to make sure it is the right thing.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:24 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
OK I'll play -

Naughty - drank FAR too much wine on Saturday night
Nice - was as a result of alcohol-induced raised self-confidence levels able to entertain my friends and family with a spirited rendition of 'Man, I Feel Like a Woman' 8) :lol:
now dat's a my kinda woman! woo hoo!
sure woulda liked to have been a mouse on the wall, while that was going on! :mrgreen:
Old 11-02-2009, 07:28 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Sassy Sally
Speaking of naughty vs. nice

Went to a quilt show on Saturday.

NAUGHTY - Should have stayed home and worked on all of those UFO's. Forget about house work - that is not important.
NICE - Saw lots of awesome quilts. I believe for the first time ever, I only purchased one fat quarter.
sassy sally, you only bought one fat quarter...is that all you bought???
If yes, you were on your best behavior! :D
Old 11-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Power Poster

Nice : Bought the last itme this morning for SS

Naughty : Arranging to have it sent from a different city then where I work :wink:

LOL
Old 11-02-2009, 07:32 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Back to our naughty/nice

Nice: Went to Dad's and helped him work his horses without arguing about anything.

Naughty: When I got home, I finished eating the whole box of chocolate candy corn. It took 3 days. :(
wow, I didn't know candy corn came in chocolate! :P
Patti, it WAS really nice of those horses not to argue :wink:

NAUGHTY: haven't gotten on sewing machine yet, BUT...

NICE: I have stripped the bed sheets, got dressed, straightened kitchen, ate breakfast, fed all furry pets, and gave my little Bitsy a bath. I had to sing to her the whole time, she wasa kinda scared. Used warm water, and a tearless doggie shampoo, and then after a thorough rubdown/drying, she got treats for being such a cooperative little love-puppy!

Now I'm ready to toss in some laundry and jump on mo-chine :D
Right after a few peeks at board :mrgreen:
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
I guess I wasn't naughty this weekend I don't think. Oh yes threaten Dh if he didn't quit picking on me, was gonna wring his neck & make him eat bologna sandwiches all week.
Nice: Took up for clerk at local convienence store after stupid red neck, white trash moran cussed him out for handing him the wrong Skoal. Should have called the cops but moran peeled out of parking lot & left before I could. Just asking for a disorderly conduct charge. I wonder if he could read because I look at something when someone hands me something to make sure it is the right thing.
Deb, I have one of those
'need-to-eat-some-bologna' type husbands too! :?
pick, pick, pick :!: Santa's gonna stuff his stocking with coal, and mine with bologna to feed him! :lol:
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 AM

I guess my life is just too boring! I can't think of anything that I've done in the past week that was really nice or anything that was really naughty either..... :D
Old 11-02-2009, 07:39 AM

Okay...

Naughty...My daughter says her tummy hurts too much to go to school, I know she's faking, and I'm letting her stay home today.

Nice...She's having "mean girls at school trouble" so I'm letting her take a day off from the drama.