Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
I have been mighty quiet, for those of you who know me, you know it couldn't last :shock: :shock: And I want to know who my Secret Santa is!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
Naughty : well I'm not telling, that would be too much information :oops: :oops: :D :D

Nice: Nothing yet, but the day's not over :roll: :roll:
I was beginning to worry about you Ninnie...you are NEVER this quiet!

Old 11-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Awww Connie...your DH wants to be a comedian???? Tooo funny!

Mimisharon...leaves...they come and they go....we find our rakes look an awful lot like our lawn mower :roll: Those rake handles just will not fit my hands anymore!! So sorry about you having to host a funeral...here we just (....cover your eyes my little mousie friend)...toss them outside for the cats. :wink:

Nice: Gave blood today

Naughty: Gave DH a fit when I passed out from giving blood today :roll:
Ok, Patti, know this is a happy thread and all, but it would just be naughty, if you don't give us a few details about your fainting spell.
Were you still with the tech's? Did you bump your head?
(i have reasons for asking, but won't put them here.)
I'm so glad I closed my eyes and skipped over part of your comment :shock: ....good thing you warned me...that was nice...so, now I'm just a hanging...
I'm guessing your fine now, but let me make you a nice roast beef and cheddar sandwhich just to make sure. Think you need some m&m cookies on the side too :wink:
Old 11-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
I have been mighty quiet, for those of you who know me, you know it couldn't last :shock: :shock: And I want to know who my Secret Santa is!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
Naughty : well I'm not telling, that would be too much information :oops: :oops: :D :D

Nice: Nothing yet, but the day's not over :roll: :roll:
Ninniekins, tell us about your NICE... :mrgreen:
You did squeeze one in right?
Your hubby is southern spoilt, just like mine, so just know you did many good things today :wink:
Old 11-04-2009, 12:46 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Patti - I gave blood once and passed out. Took me ages to recover and in the end, a doctor drove me home. She said don't bother giving it again as it was too much trouble and my blood wasn't all that special anyway! :shock: :lol:
Old 11-04-2009, 03:25 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by k3n
Patti - I gave blood once and passed out. Took me ages to recover and in the end, a doctor drove me home. She said don't bother giving it again as it was too much trouble and my blood wasn't all that special anyway! :shock: :lol:

when my son was in high school he gave blood, he passed out in the middle of it they had to stop taking it. it was at the end of the school day, instead of the school calling me they let him leave to drive 45 monutes to get home. he walked through the door white as a sheet and freezing, i called our doc who said watch him, if he got worse take him to the ER. i had to give him lots of oj and he was out of school for 2 days. needless to say he was told never to give blood again.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:49 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Sounds like really low blood pressure, same as me. I'm usually around 90 over 60. It's not a huge step for me from conscious to unconscious. :shock: I faint if I have the bath too hot for example; But at least I'm unlikely to get hypertension when I'm older! :D
Old 11-04-2009, 05:01 AM

I've never given blood. Once I was old enough I went with a friend just to see what it was like, and still managed to faint. Occupied a lot of nurses, and was forced to occupy a bed for 20 mins, and they didnt even get anything for it. I haven't been since. I registered as an organ donor instead.

I got my secret santa gift delivered! All the way from Michigan! :-)
Old 11-04-2009, 05:50 AM
Power Poster

All is well.....no ER was involved.......so now back to the SS fun!!!

I'm thinking I'll go take a class at my LQS on Sat. You know I can't mail out my package until I do one more "sweep" of the store to make sure I haven't left anything that might want to jump in the box!!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 06:05 AM

ok this is not kool!!! my SS gift is here and i have to look at it til Dec 13!! no!! well i will hide it in closet and prey i can stay away from it!!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by jamh
ok this is not kool!!! my SS gift is here and i have to look at it til Dec 13!! no!! well i will hide it in closet and prey i can stay away from it!!!!
Just send it to me. I'll take GOOD care of it! muhahahaha!