Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-04-2009, 07:35 PM

[quote=quiltncrazy]
Originally Posted by ligia
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by Quilt4u
No you don't want to break anything.

Oh Mousieee .... you ARE funny !!
well, thank you, ligia, but hang around if that turned your giggle box over! :wink:
You sure that ain't a quilt in that picture?
If it's strips of fabric sewn together it's quilted.
So, if we add 'ted' to the mix,...it's a quil-ted object-project, right?
fess up, you know you want to! :mrgreen:

Thats a fabric flower brooch on a quilted hand bag, Mousie,
and you could be taken on a city tour inside it...
Old 11-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Power Poster

oh, you carry totes the size of mine...I could fit a whole herd of pigs in mine!
It is herd right?
Patti, you live on a farm...herd of pigs? :roll:
Old 11-04-2009, 09:33 PM

HI everyone. Here is the website for the no sew patterns that I posted earlier with the welcome sign. You use a foam board and draw your design on it then use a knife to cut in on the design then press your fabric in the lines. Great way to use scraps. I put a few of the patterns she has here but she has lots more.
The address is Captured Colors / Quilt Magic. If you have a problem finding the site with that her phone number is (909)584-9897. Her name is Elise. Have fun
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Attachment-57482.pdf (3.27 MB, 78 views)
Old 11-04-2009, 09:36 PM

Hmmmm well I guess the picture doesn't want to show up I'll try something else Or maybe if you click on the download button.
Let me know if can't get it
Old 11-04-2009, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by ligia
Originally Posted by k3n
And maybe I was in Washington this last week. 8)

It wasn´t me :roll:
Ya know...It COULD have been me! You know how I LOVE traveling and I'm always going somewhere. hehehehe
Old 11-04-2009, 11:55 PM
k3n
Power Poster

Ligia, I'm about an hour from Limoges, south west-ish!

NOW tell me where Lurkingdom is! At least the continent! :shock: :lol:
Old 11-05-2009, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Ducky
When I signed up for this Secret Santa thingy, I thought, "Hey, no sweat. I can wait until December 13 to open it." ...This is harder than I thought! :shock: ...
I agree with that! I had to have hubby HIDE mine!
Old 11-05-2009, 05:48 AM
Power Poster

Ducky....I'd have to at least turn that box so those darn eyes don't show...geesh..some people have NO mercy!

Herd...flock...covey...heck, I don't know nothin' bout no pigs little mousie!!!! I have cows, horses, cats, dogs...well maybe some fowl also...but no piggies!

Tru....I told DH the evil that you are trying to pull on me...he said not to worry...anything scary like a big ole frog or something would be dead by now going through the mail system... :roll: so...now I'm just back to is it or is it not my REAL SS box?????? :evil:
Old 11-05-2009, 06:00 AM

You ladies are so funny! I guess it's easy to laugh on my end...no packages sitting here, lurking at me...whispering..."hey rach...why you walking away...don't you want to touch me? Don't you want to just peek a little bit inside to see what's in there?" So, hard for me to relate to your problems. I merely have piles of UFO's sitting around staring at me. :twisted:
Old 11-05-2009, 06:00 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Ducky....I'd have to at least turn that box so those darn eyes don't show...geesh..some people have NO mercy!

Herd...flock...covey...heck, I don't know nothin' bout no pigs little mousie!!!! I have cows, horses, cats, dogs...well maybe some fowl also...but no piggies!

Tru....I told DH the evil that you are trying to pull on me...he said not to worry...anything scary like a big ole frog or something would be dead by now going through the mail system... :roll: so...now I'm just back to is it or is it not my REAL SS box?????? :evil:
ok Patti...no herd of pigs.
Hmm, I've herd of pigs. Now I've heard of frogs, and eyes that watch you. :shock:
I had a dream last night that I was trying to put on ugly clothes and make it to school before I was very, very late. Then I got into hubby's truck to go, and had no breaks, and was going backwards very fast, screaming out the window, run, I have no breaks.
Figured out this morning, I worked on my project yesterday, but it wasn't coming together.
Since figuring it all out, I have come up with an idea that I think Mousie can be happy with.
You think Santa has these problems? That would be a lot of stress with all his deliveries. I think I'm gonna leave extra cookies and goodies out this year! :wink: