Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-07-2009, 07:22 AM

My package went out today. It is probably ona slow boat lol. I have received a squishie and don't know if it is secret santa or a ss from another group. Oh my what do I do???? I have several ss and don't know if this is one or not. hmmmmm. I may have to open and rewrap as suggested. Will think on this today.

Old 11-07-2009, 07:25 AM

Is there a return address on it? Maybe check that to see if it's from someone you are expecting something from.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:38 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by grammo013
My package went out today. It is probably ona slow boat lol. I have received a squishie and don't know if it is secret santa or a ss from another group. Oh my what do I do???? I have several ss and don't know if this is one or not. hmmmmm. I may have to open and rewrap as suggested. Will think on this today.
just open it and why even rewrap you know it's for you.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:01 AM

Yay! I ordered 1/2 yards of my SS partner's favorite material and it arrived yesterday! I'm slowly getting my package together, but this was a special part of it. Today I get to go shopping at the LQS :D . It's 20 miles away, so I don't get to go very often. Hopefully I will find some things that call my name for my SS package. Nothing like pushing to the mailing deadline :shock:
Old 11-07-2009, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Teacup
OK, was this naughty or nice?

I looked through my person's postings and bookmarks to try to find something out about them and saw an interest in a topic I've been thinking about trying also. Last spring I saw a book on Amazon that was highly rated with directions for making this particular item, and I've wanted the book for a long time. So I decided to get this book for my person...and since I didn't have enough in the order to reach the $25 for free shipping, I of course had to order one for me too to reach the free shipping point! So am I selfish or smart?

Both books arrived. Mine has fingerprints all through it already, the other is clean and fresh. I hope she likes it!
OMG...Now I'm feeling really GUILTY :oops: ...OR worse, NAUGHTY! :evil: I knew of a topic my person was interested in, but rather than be NICE, I found the book I wanted available as a Publisher's Remainder book. It has not arrived yet, (naughty procrastinator that I am) and it likely will not be totally pristine. :( Was I Naughty? I bought it so that I could include several other fun things in the package...so maybe not too Naughty? :?
Old 11-07-2009, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by AtHomeSewing
OMG...Now I'm feeling really GUILTY :oops: ...OR worse, NAUGHTY! :evil: I knew of a topic my person was interested in, but rather than be NICE, I found the book I wanted available as a Publisher's Remainder book. It has not arrived yet, (naughty procrastinator that I am) and it likely will not be totally pristine. :( Was I Naughty? I bought it so that I could include several other fun things in the package...so maybe not too Naughty? :?
I love recycled books - they read the same as the new ones! I would be thrilled to get a book PLUS goodies!
Old 11-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Power Poster

I have not received mine yet either. I hope the one I sent last week got to her ok.

Hey mousie... go look at my post to you in the chit chat. :lol: :lol: I was thinking of you when I did it.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:53 AM

I confess, it was me! All me!! mawhahahaha :lol:
Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by Moonpi
Originally Posted by trupeach
One more standing with me and Terri....... Opening presents and then rewrapping them. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um.... I've been known to do that, too. But I know I heard something move, and I did not want to risk a kitten starving. Some of those kittens can be very quiet, and very tiny, too.

and then there were 4.......is anyone else going to fess up that they open presents and then rewrap them?????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 11-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Safe yet again no package in my mail today. Peace for tomorrow it is Sunday I don't have it worry until Monday.

Patti how is that box doing????????
Old 11-07-2009, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh...alll you early mailers....and you act PROUD of it!!! What is up with that?????
I concur with that Patti! I PLANNED to mail out mine on 11/14 -- and that's EARLY for a procrastinator! :lol: