Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Power Poster

Back to Naughty and Nice

Nice : gave blood , had to wait 2 hours and didn't get impatient :wink:

Naughty: hhmmm nothing I can think of.. are you listening Santa :lol:
Old 11-07-2009, 03:48 PM

Ok I just read through 3 pages of back posts :roll: :roll: and I am happy to say that I haven't got my package yet!! I will be mailing mine out on Monday, SORRY to ________ but I have to do it :oops:

GOOD LUCK to all those who have their's already I hope they don't jump out to get you :shock: I alreday warned my DH that he will have to hide mine :evil:

Old 11-07-2009, 04:00 PM

MY SS PACKAGE ARRIVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so unfair - I have to wait a month to open this baby????? Poke...hmmm, a little soft on one side....poke, push, poke, a little less soft on the other. The postmark is in So Cal...who could it be???? This is not going to be easy watching it sit there, calling out my name!
Old 11-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
MY SS PACKAGE ARRIVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so unfair - I have to wait a month to open this baby????? Poke...hmmm, a little soft on one side....poke, push, poke, a little less soft on the other. The postmark is in So Cal...who could it be???? This is not going to be easy watching it sit there, calling out my name!
But did it start from So Cal or was it sent to another person to be forwarded ... :wink: LOL hhhhmmmmm
Old 11-07-2009, 04:13 PM

I ordered something with "just the right touch of personality" for my SS. I'm getting nervous- it hasn't arrived yet. I guess I will be mailing as soon as it comes in. I did get the email confirmation it was shipped. Just can't wait for it to come. I got one for me too- so it's double hard for me to wait!

Love reading everyone's messages here- can't wait to get my package- I hope I recognize it as from my SS and don't open it "by accident".

Back to my aggravation of my embroidery/sewing machine. Finally over my fear and I can't get the stupid computer to recognize the USB is connected to the sewing machine. So I give up, going to play with the sewing machine part for now. errrr....
Old 11-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Power Poster

Well...today was interesting. Went to the LQS for a class (yes it was very nice...embroidery tips N techniques)...couldn't make up my mind on a few extra goodies for my SS person....so...

Nice: shared how to info with some new quilters I met today
Naughty: couldn't decide, so bought it all :roll: :wink:

Package is still here waiting. DH said he kept his eye on it today and the cats didn't bother it, so whew...nothing stinky scary inside...hah Tru!
Old 11-07-2009, 05:07 PM

I got my package on Friday. I almost opened it. I was waiting for a different package so I'm glad I realized what it was. The package I'm waiting for has my gift to send in it so if your waiting it may be coming from me. Look at it this way. Atleast there is no temptation on opening it.
Have fun
Old 11-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sandpat
Well...today was interesting. Went to the LQS for a class (yes it was very nice...embroidery tips N techniques)...couldn't make up my mind on a few extra goodies for my SS person....so...

Nice: shared how to info with some new quilters I met today
Naughty: couldn't decide, so bought it all :roll: :wink:

Package is still here waiting. DH said he kept his eye on it today and the cats didn't bother it, so whew...nothing stinky scary inside...hah Tru!

but maybe there is another package on the way for you what would you do then?? :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 11-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by grammo013
My package went out today. It is probably ona slow boat lol. I have received a squishie and don't know if it is secret santa or a ss from another group. Oh my what do I do???? I have several ss and don't know if this is one or not. hmmmmm. I may have to open and rewrap as suggested. Will think on this today.
just open it and why even rewrap you know it's for you.
ENABLER! :shock: :mrgreen:
Old 11-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by AtHomeSewing
Originally Posted by Teacup
OK, was this naughty or nice?

I looked through my person's postings and bookmarks to try to find something out about them and saw an interest in a topic I've been thinking about trying also. Last spring I saw a book on Amazon that was highly rated with directions for making this particular item, and I've wanted the book for a long time. So I decided to get this book for my person...and since I didn't have enough in the order to reach the $25 for free shipping, I of course had to order one for me too to reach the free shipping point! So am I selfish or smart?

Both books arrived. Mine has fingerprints all through it already, the other is clean and fresh. I hope she likes it!
OMG...Now I'm feeling really GUILTY :oops: ...OR worse, NAUGHTY! :evil: I knew of a topic my person was interested in, but rather than be NICE, I found the book I wanted available as a Publisher's Remainder book. It has not arrived yet, (naughty procrastinator that I am) and it likely will not be totally pristine. :( Was I Naughty? I bought it so that I could include several other fun things in the package...so maybe not too Naughty? :?
Sounds all good to me. I love buying used books from Amazon, and they are cherished just the same :D
Your heart was in the right place athome, so don't worry, be happy...doot doot doot doot da doot da da doot doot do...doot da doot doot doo....doot doot doot doot doo :mrgreen: