Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Power Poster

Prayers and lots of hugs Shadow
Old 11-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sharon b
Hey No fair ... now Terri will know who her partner is :shock: LOL
I bet she already knows she probably opened it and is just pretending she didn't and then will act all surprised on opening day.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by gramqlts
Shadow....may the Lord keep you safe and heal you fast. Will be praying for you gal and waiting patiently til you're back on here with us again.

Terri....I work for Police Dept and if I catch anyoe peeking, will be sending the Paddy Wagon after them......no matter how much they scream, thump, yell out, hiss, etc....do not open them.

Of course I can say have restraint cause I haven't received mine yet and am sure it will have a "torn spot" so won't hve to rip in to it to peek . lol

Oh, and I wrapped mine but folks at post ofc did not like my package so rewrapped it and they really crammed it in.....sorryh for whoever gets it, hope it is not all wadded and wrinkled, or smushed. But I promise I did not put in any kitties, mice, lizards, spiders, frogs, etc, etc, etc.
Aww Maaaan, I really wanted that frog! :cry:
Old 11-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
LOL, I am smarter than the average bear sharon....I removed Terri's name from the list, so she won't know where her name was in the list. :)
:thumbup:
LMAO
Old 11-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by billswife99
Originally Posted by gramqlts
Shadow....may the Lord keep you safe and heal you fast. Will be praying for you gal and waiting patiently til you're back on here with us again.

Terri....I work for Police Dept and if I catch anyoe peeking, will be sending the Paddy Wagon after them......no matter how much they scream, thump, yell out, hiss, etc....do not open them.

Of course I can say have restraint cause I haven't received mine yet and am sure it will have a "torn spot" so won't hve to rip in to it to peek . lol

Oh, and I wrapped mine but folks at post ofc did not like my package so rewrapped it and they really crammed it in.....sorryh for whoever gets it, hope it is not all wadded and wrinkled, or smushed. But I promise I did not put in any kitties, mice, lizards, spiders, frogs, etc, etc, etc.
Aww Maaaan, I really wanted that frog! :cry:
if you have your heart set on a frog just tell Sandpat she will be MORE then happy to send you one. :D :D
Old 11-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Power Poster

Why of course I would be happy to do that!!! I'll just send one of my little murdere.....ummmm....sweet kitties out to find one....do you prefer alive, slightly wounded, mortally wounded, sushi or fried????? :lol:

Now...is that naughty or nice???
Old 11-10-2009, 04:15 PM

Still putting together lil things to go into the box....Hope that my ss likes what I've picked....lil of this....lil of that....
And I was hoping to have a critter or two in the box I get sent too...lol...that would drive my dogs crazy till the date we open.... :)
Old 11-10-2009, 04:22 PM

Shadow I will be praying for you and for a very speedy recovery.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:39 PM

First things first: Shadow, you're amazing to have coordinated all of this frivolity and fun for us with your pending medical issues. We are ALL in your corner. We won't let the surgeon mess up ... if he does, we're here, at the ready, with plenty of needles and thread and sharp eyes and even sharper skills to make everything all better. Love and Blessings to you as you work through this situation. 8) 8) :idea: 8) 8)

Second, no package today ... I am beginning to open the mailbox with one eye closed ... worried that something in there will move ... jump out at me and DEMAND to be opened! :shock:

Today's Nice: Came home and did the dishes (which I really LOATHE :twisted: , so it truly was nice :wink:).

Naughty: Was so proud of myself for doing this that I fixed myself a great pina colada :oops: . It must've been really strong, though, because now I'm really giddy and can't wait for DH to come home! Tee hee hee! :lol: :wink:
Old 11-10-2009, 05:02 PM

No package at my door stoop yet. Guess I will just have to wait in anticipation. I do like surprises.