Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-09-2009, 07:20 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Well, at least there has been one package that didn't need to on hold for opening!

I've got to wrap up all my little goodies today and go visit the PO ladies...hmmmmm wonder where it will go?????

So sorry...little mousie...it doesn't have any diamonds for your pretty ears, but *leans close to whisper*...have you dropped the hints loudly to Santa??? You know..happy Mama makes happy Pappa????
Your right about the happy mama thingy, Patti, but, alas, Terri is right...I'd probably get coal sooner than diamonds around here :lol:
Hmm, wonder if I would need stabilizer to hold my mouse ears up, if I had two black lumps, one for each ear. I look quite a beauti-mouse in a little slinky black dress, some pumps, and earbobs :mrgreen:
Old 11-09-2009, 07:27 AM

My package is all ready to go to the post office this afternoon.....off to OOOOPS cant tell you I guess. Hope the recipient likes it.

Margie
Old 11-09-2009, 07:28 AM

Mine was sent last week - did you receive it yet???? Everything is wrapped, so you can open the package and drool!!!! LOL!
Old 11-09-2009, 07:35 AM

I do hope everyone posts here if they do receive a SS package in the mail...:)And, those that are under temptation of not knowing if it is a package they are expecting...just check return addy:)LOL I like the little mouse's words...'enabler'...too funny! Skeat
Old 11-09-2009, 07:36 AM

Hey Skeat! I don't have you this year.....:( :( :(
Old 11-09-2009, 08:04 AM
Power Poster

I was so excited this year got mine out early ! And then looking thru other fabric found some " other" stuff that was to be included in box :twisted: Mind you it was just extras :wink: So another package will go out this week :thumbup:
Old 11-09-2009, 08:12 AM

Sharon....that is so nice of you to send me 2 packages! :) :)
Old 11-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Sharon....that is so nice of you to send me 2 packages! :) :)
aha! right, Terri. Right after she sends me those two, lol!
I am off to the post office and then shopping in about 30 minutes. I'll let you all know if it is SS later. WOO HOO!!!! :mrgreen:
Old 11-09-2009, 08:57 AM

As we were heading out the door, the UPS man comes.. no biggie I think cause I'm expecting a present I order for DS for Christmas.. but wait.. there are 2.. I know I didn't order 2 and don't know why there would be 2.. then I read the return address (which there isn't one), but it says SECRET SANTA!!!.. and I have to wait till when?? (rapping my nails on the desk)... this is gonna be TORTURE I tell ya!!!.. so I'm gonna have one of my kids hide it.. Outta site, outta mind right?? and at least they'll remember where they put it.. unlike me!! :lol:

Old 11-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Dear Miss Mousie,

I regret (right) to inform you of the passing of one of your relatives. It seems it decided to come in through a crack by my laundry room window and poo on the window sill. On Friday night I left out a tasty treat unediable for human consumption. On Saturday morning it was all eaten. So I put out more knowing I DID not want a party in my house. There is a creek behind my house so I know your friends and relatives live there. Anyway the tasty treats were still there yesterday and today so that could only mean one thing...... the treats were more then likely brought to the nest outside as I left 2 bags of treats that was gone. There is no funeral as there is no body however I thought you would want to know. Now I will go put steelwool in the crack so no one else could come in.