Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Miss/Mighty Mouse thanks for coming to the rescue I was so nervous where could that Little Duck be. I will hold down the SS fort I will encourage everyone to open their packages while you are in search of Miss Ducky. Yes you heard me correctly I said I WILL encourge them to open their pressies while you are gone I can't help it :evil: I know you have been working so hard Miss Mouse for me to be good, I am trying my best isn't that all that could be asked of me????
Old 11-23-2009, 03:45 PM

Peachy...did I hear you right? I CAN open my box early? :twisted:
Old 11-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Charlee
Peachy...did I hear you right? I CAN open my box early? :twisted:

Did you ever hear the saying while the cat is away the mice will play???? this is the opposite while the mouse is away the cats will play. HAVE FUNNY ALL YOU KITTY CATS Miss Mouse is out looking for Miss Ducky she will not know what we are doing OPEN...... YES........ OPEN SAYS ME!!!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 05:05 PM
Power Poster

Oh peachy...you are up to it again!!! You are going SMACK DAB on the TOP of the naughty list!!! First you distract poor little mousie with that wild duck chase...then encouraging everyone to misbehave!!!! Have you NO shame???? Do you even know the Shadow consequences of opening early???? I'm not goin' there...and if you are.....*BLAP!!!&**** take that with the pillow!!! :lol: :lol:
Old 11-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh peachy...you are up to it again!!! You are going SMACK DAB on the TOP of the naughty list!!! First you distract poor little mousie with that wild duck chase...then encouraging everyone to misbehave!!!! Have you NO shame???? Do you even know the Shadow consequences of opening early???? I'm not goin' there...and if you are.....*BLAP!!!&**** take that with the pillow!!! :lol: :lol:
Don't accuse me of making Miss Mouse go on a wild duck chase. You missed it.. ( panting ) ....... there was a pillow fight and feathers were flying all over the place I was truely concerned that is might have been Ducky since she hasn't been around. Miss Mouse went in search of Ducky and all of a sudden out of no where there was that darn frog :evil: on my shoulder. He kept saying it was OK to open the pressies. Froggie wouldn't stop saying it, it was over and over again I couldn't take froggie anymore so I told everyone to open them so he would shut up. Miss Patti it wasn't my fault. HONEST!!!!!!! :roll: And kabong. :shock: ....... haha I got you good with my pillow Patti. Hay look the feathers look like snow, isn't it pretty???? :lol:
Old 11-23-2009, 06:28 PM

Ya know...that ornery little elf graduated from brownie snitching to Chocolate chip cookie snitching...sure hope he behaves after I bake pies Wednesday!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
Ya know...that ornery little elf graduated from brownie snitching to Chocolate chip cookie snitching...sure hope he behaves after I bake pies Wednesday!!!

I want some chocolate chip cookies send some my way........PLEASE!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 06:44 PM

I would tru...but that doggon elf keeps sneakin out of that box and eatin them all!! He better be REALLY quick at windin bobbins!!
Old 11-23-2009, 06:57 PM

I sincerely apologize if I have stepped on anyones toes or hurt anyone in anyway. I honestly didn't mean to do that. I will keep quiet about things now since I was told how things are. Thank you Trupeach for informing me of the ways of the board. Also to everyone else who let me in on the same knowledge. Happy Holidays :)
Old 11-23-2009, 07:11 PM

Ok ladies and gents....

I am sending out PMs to those that I have not heard from as to sending or receiving a package.
If you have NOT sent or rec'd and DID NOT get a PM from me, could you please let me know? There are SOOOO many names and I could have missed a few....

I need to know WHO has not sent as of this point so we can make sure the package will get there in time.
For those who have not rec'd...it's just a matter of making sure your sender has sent. That's how the cross checking goes....

For those that have NOT sent and I DO NOT hear from in the next couple of days,,,,,I will be looking for some Angels to help out to get packages to where they need to go.
It's a shame that some people sign up for swaps and such, receive a package, but never send anything like they should. I does happen frequently...

For those that have already PMd me and have let me know that packages could be late, I have PMd your recipient and have let them know. Life does get in our way at times.....

This may come across as mean, harsh, b****y or whatever, but I really need to cross check names and such to make sure everyone is included.
I just hope that EVERYONE sends and EVERYONE receives.

Thanks!!!