Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-23-2009, 01:14 PM

[quote=tigger5464]
Originally Posted by trupeach

Santa is watching----
go suck an egg :lol: :lol: [/quote

wow....such angry tempraments.... and I thought that all of this was supposed to be fun. I, myself, have put my package in my sewing room. I was in there over the past couple of days making some things and never once heard it make any sounds until after I left the room. It just needs company is all. IMHO...this is the holiday season and thought that this ss exchange was a great idea. Now I'm not so sure after reading things today. :(
I have been reading this thread since day one. Please don't take these wacky, crazy quilters seriously. I cannot wait to get on here each day to see what they are up to. This is my first SS santa exchange and am having so much fun, even if that box is driving me crazy. It really wants me to get that tape off of him.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by Ninnie
My SS package arrived today!! :D DH brought it in and placed it on top of the refrigerator, where i can't reach :shock: :shock: So, I have no idea what it feels like. He won't be here tomorrow, so i can get a chair and reach it,and then play with it some :D :D Unless he hides it somewhere while I'm not looking :roll: :roll: Thank you SS, it has arrived safe and sound!
STAY AWAY FROM THE BOX....if it is happy on top of the fridge just leave it be. it might like the hum of the motor. You touch it or move it it could cause trouble and I mean BIIIIIIIIIIIIG trouble. it was hubby who brought it in the box didn't pick up your scent, the scent of a quilter once you pick it up or touch the box and all it want's it to be let out. so i warn you DON"T TOUCH THE BOX!!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 01:21 PM

Got my SS present and I just want you to all know how much I love everything in the box!! Oh I wasn't suppose to open it?? OOPS!

I think I know who it is from too!
Old 11-23-2009, 01:32 PM
Power Poster

well, hello all you lovely and handsome? secret santas...including my bud :D Peachy :wink:
Just to reassure everyone, we are all friends, and the ruckus and the romping and stomping is like a snowball fight.
Of course I'd throw a big icy one at my besties! :? ...and they'd bomb me right back :twisted:
Wanna pillow fight anybody???? :mrgreen:
It's all the gaiety and hoopla of the season that makes you itch to do something, bc we are not supposed to be ever so gently and mindlessly peeling that tape back inch by inch :twisted: , looking around the sew-cave and musing about my next project :roll:
...uh, hmmm, how did that tape get peeled like that?
Squishy Santa, you been picking at Foxyboxy?
Squishy Santa: "you know I been watching you, Mousie, with them long fingernails..and your gonna blame me?"
Mousie: "what? your saying I did that?
Foxyboxy: "hey, can't a girl get any sleep around here? Ohhh, who's been trying to open me? Look at my tape" :?
...(glaring at both Mousie and Squishy Santa
)...
"I'm gonna dust for fingerprints! My sender said to be sure and not let my new owner open early!"
OK!!! I gotta go...um, um,...I think there's somebody at the door! yeah, that's it, somebody's at the door :wink:
Old 11-23-2009, 01:52 PM

My Sneaky Santa sent me yet ANOTHER package!! This one is marked from Arkansas....oh my....and it's also marked NOT to open til Dec. 13th....Hope I don't get them mixed up!! :wink:

Thank you so much Santa...I'm very excited!! :)

****Smacking Mousie with a big soft pillow****
Old 11-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Banned

Charlee and Miss Mouse hurry, pick up those feathers from your pillow fight they might belong to one of Ducky's relatives and we don't want her to feel bad. has Ducky been around lately????? I don't think so geeeeeeee could those feathers be her??? :cry: :cry:
Old 11-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Power Poster

Charlee and Miss Mouse hurry, pick up those feathers from your pillow fight they might belong to one of Ducky's relatives and we don't want her to feel bad. has Ducky been around lately????? I don't think so geeeeeeee could those feathers be her??? :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: NO! say it ain't so...Mousie could never go on without Duckduck! :cry:
She's the bestest sugarduck friend this little mouse has ever had.
Peachy, tell me, have you seen her?
(la la la....what song does that remind you of?)
She'll be along...she will. I know she will. Oh, btw, those are fake feathers. Mousie doesn't pluck ducks! :lol:

*smacking both Charlee and Peachy with a fluffy pillow each...an ambidextrous little mouse!* :mrgreen:
SLAP THE DOG AND SPIT IN THE FIRE....LET'S GO!!!!
TAKE THIS##$% AND THIS!@@#$$%
HEE, HEE, WHHEE, WHEEE!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
:cry: :cry: :cry: NO! say it ain't so...Mousie could never go on without Duckduck! :cry:
She's the bestest sugarduck friend this little mouse has ever had.
Peachy, tell me, have you seen her?
(la la la....what song does that remind you of?)
She'll be along...she will. I know she will. Oh, btw, those are fake feathers. Mousie doesn't pluck ducks! :lol:

Who's pillow was it are you SURE they were fake feathers???? That is all we need a funeral just before thanksgiving. :shock: OMG I hope no one is going to have duck instead of turkey and someone shot her. There was a post a few days ago someones grandson killed a turkey. I know I said duck al la orange but I hope it wasn't our ducky i have become fond of her. PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE Miss Mouse go find Ducky, get your cape you are on a mission report back to me as soon as you know anything. I am on pin's and needles. OOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP that is just my pinned quilt I am sitting on.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Power Poster

Oh where, oh where, has my little Duck gone,
Oh where, oh where can she be?
Is she sitting at work pushing papers and bills,
Oh where oh where can she be?

We were ready to have us a grand pillow fight,
But my Ducky I'm wanting to see,
In somebody's fridge, gives me a terrible fright,
Oh where, oh where can she be?

(jumping into phone booth)...TA DA...it's MIGHTY MOUSIE...to Ducky's rescue...I'm off to fend off snow and cold weather....
Peachy, I'll let you know as soon as there's a sighting...
hold down the Secret Santa fort....and swat those box openers on there box opening hands.... :wink:
Old 11-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Power Poster

I got my package back on Friday the 13th, and though I have been tempted, I have not opened it yet. (I did kind of feel it a little) --Oh by the way, it is wrapped in fabric. Yeah boy, I get an extra piece. Oh, I hope Dec 13th gets here soon. At least on Thursday, I will be thinking about turkey etc instead.