Secret Santa 2009

Old 12-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Power Poster

Oh Blue....you'll get to be the 1st to open....how cool is that...is it really allowed???

My boxes are tucked away...I just can't stand the temptation...and Tru....you need to have a good talk with that frog...oh wait...didn't you say you had 2 boxes???? Maybe....one now and one late......oh sorry.....what am I saying???? You must not open....SD and Terri say so...see??? I'm not an enabler...I'm not an enabler...I'm.....

Green cheese????
Old 12-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Wow...Charlee...the calendar is sooo cute!!! Just had to say that...

Now..little Miss Mousie...my bestest furry friend (I'm hiding the screen from my house mob)you know I love you...I am sooo happy that you were able to come up for air/cheese!!! Its a relief isn't it...I have some really special cheese here for youto make up for my teasing....I'll put the cats away..I promise! Oh...I gotta tell you...please contact your cousins...this morning when I picked up the bucket to feed Dix&Scoot...one of them jumped on my head! Another bailed out as I set it on the ground and another was dumped into Dix's trough....now really.....I don't mind sharing the feed with them...but that is getting a little carried away!

Shadow....you got a squishy and didn't even sign up??? Hmmm...such a mystery!!! I definetly think you should open...DH can move it for you...I'd open right away if I were you..you never know!
wow, Patti, sounds like my cousins, the 'Gypsy Mice".
They like to tramp around and act like thieves. We hear it from the ppl in a town named ? cola? (lol!)
Did any of them have scarves on their heads or big hoop earrings? yes? well that's them for sure!
I'll try to get Jack Sparrow to fly a note to them.
Quit rogueing the horse feed...plenty of other stuff to get into, lol...but watch out for those 11 or 12 cats!
I think you must have a lush head of beautiful hair and one of them just couldn't resist. So what was his fate?
Did he learn to fly?
The Gypsy family doesn't have a magic cape like moi's.
They're more of the con-artist type...slight of hand and all that. (you know the kind...a bit on the shady side...sticky paws and all that...so don't leave valuables out:wink:
...and I don't know what it is about that bunch...but whatever you do, don't let them know where your unmentionable drawer is. They love to chew holes in undies :shock:
Most ppl assume that it's wear and tear...nope...it's them panty chewing freeloaders! (call themselves, doing holey work! :roll: )
Well, I do declare! When they show up at family reunions, we head to the powder room, so they don't see us, then have to peek around...you can always tell where they been. tsk, tsk! every family has them rotten apples in the bin :roll: :oops:
Old 12-03-2009, 04:36 PM
Power Poster

Wow Mousie!!! Almost fell off my chair laughing! It is
that Gypsy bunch...I can tell...that first one that jumped on my head did learn to fly!...he had beady little eyes and really pink ears...lucky one he is though...can you believe there was not a cat to be seen! I've been finding the remains of little tiny camp fires around the barn...so I know its the gypsies....ugh....you better tell Jack Sparrow to tell them that if they burn that barn down......to make sure to get all the animals and my tractor out first... :mrgreen:
Old 12-03-2009, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Shadow good? ROFLMAO!!!
<running before Shadow gets me> :)
Terri, Not fair! She isn't feeling good enough to chase you now...but wait till later

;-) lol

Terri should be careful, Shadow may not be able to run right now...but I've heard she's got a pretty mean aim. Terri should hope that Shadow didn't get a rubber band gun from Santa.
:twisted:
Old 12-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by Leota
Terri is this TRUE?????!!!!! Blue will be alllll by herself because the rest of us will be the next day :?:
I really feel that Blue shouldn't have to open her pressie all my herself I really don't mind opening mine when she opens hers. It will be fine for me to open it a day early. :roll: :roll:
Old 12-03-2009, 06:56 PM

charlee...what a really adorable advent calendar. (IMHO) Only hope to be that good someday.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:58 PM

someone needs to tell my band of gypsy mice that they need to move out soon. Just cuz it is cold and snowing here doesn't mean I want them moving in. Already got 3 dogs and a cat. Wish that Miss Kitty could get to them to scare them away and get back to guarding my package when she is done. :) Oh well....
Old 12-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tigger5464
someone needs to tell my band of gypsy mice that they need to move out soon. Just cuz it is cold and snowing here doesn't mean I want them moving in. Already got 3 dogs and a cat. Wish that Miss Kitty could get to them to scare them away and get back to guarding my package when she is done. :) Oh well....
I'm telling you those gypsy mice breed like rats!
They're everywhere, they're everywhere!:wink:
You know in the old west...how they hanged horse thieves?
Any mouse gets between me and my fabrics better look out! kin or no kin...not the fabrics! :evil:
Old 12-04-2009, 03:36 AM

Times are EASTERN STANDARD TIMES!!
So, if you are a day ahead, you have to wait.
Since Australia, Japan, and Guam are a day ahead, they ACTUALLY open on the 14th. I know, I know...NOT FAIR!!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
And we're a day ahead of you guys, so I can open mine first! ;-)
No, you cannot!! You have to wait an extra day!
Sucks, I know!! Been there, done that!!