Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-30-2009, 06:42 PM

Oh, Mousie, I'm so happy to hear that someone else has difficulty in trying to complete stuff for others! We just had an art display and silent auction at our church to raise $$. So I did a wallhanging for the auction. It turned out really great, but I was stitching the label and the hanging sleeve onto the back right up to the start of services! That little project took longer than I anticipated and has put me further behind on other projects around here. Yikes!

Had a great turkey day here, and the grandsons didn't bother my SS package. Time to pull it out from under the bed and put it back in front of the fireplace so it can be toasty and feel loved.... :wink:
Old 11-30-2009, 07:02 PM

Ummm I think the elf in my SS box is getting a bit testy. I moved him upstairs to our room from the kitchen so he wouldn't get stepped on during Thanksgiving Family Dinner. Now he's too far away to sneak cookies and brownies and I hear an aweful lot of grumbling coming from my SS box. I'm not sure if he's just mumbling, or if it's his tummy rumbling, but either way...they aren't happy sounds...I hope he holds out till the 13th!!
Old 11-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gramadona
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by trupeach
I want a grandbaby for Christmas just like Terri. Terri since you are getting 2 can you send me 1 ?????
Umm....I'm thinking........NO!
Sorry, going to be stingy on the grandbabies!!
Maybe if she decides to have more, then I'll share.......lol
Terri, I was replying over in my mousepad in diaries and was singing too.
So I have a question for you: Since you live in Guam, right now...
do you sing: Jungle Bells?...hee hee hee:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oooo Mousie. Are you being naughty?

:roll:
ooh, gramadona...mousie? naughty? not moi!
I'm just trying to bone up on my history and stuff...get more educated, you know.
I'm thinking if I heard sounds of "jungle bells", and I was Terri...I'd hide! That would mean the natives are restless.
You know many moons ago, they were looking for a beautiful maiden to be their queen.
Wait till it gets around the Guam jungle that Terri isn't going to be fabric shopping for a while. I don't know if that will mess up her chances for becoming the jungle queen, or if the fabric she has will be all the more coveted.
You know them geckos have to have loin cloths, and I hear those monitor lizards over there, fancy themselves right cute with a colorful bib. Wonder what they'll be munching on? :shock:
Old 11-30-2009, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat

You can take your package with you! :)
Just make sure when you get back to thank your sender. :)
Boy...you are tough! Can't even open early when you get to take that nice weekend for 2!!

:shock: :lol:
I'm not opening mine early! Will be packing it with me when I leave. :)
Old 11-30-2009, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by trupeach
I want a grandbaby for Christmas just like Terri. Terri since you are getting 2 can you send me 1 ?????
Umm....I'm thinking........NO!
Sorry, going to be stingy on the grandbabies!!
Maybe if she decides to have more, then I'll share.......lol
Terri, I was replying over in my mousepad in diaries and was singing too.
So I have a question for you: Since you live in Guam, right now...
do you sing: Jungle Bells?...hee hee hee:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, and lizards help to pull Santa's sleigh because the reindeer have a hard time on the sand. lol
Old 11-30-2009, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
Ummm I think the elf in my SS box is getting a bit testy. I moved him upstairs to our room from the kitchen so he wouldn't get stepped on during Thanksgiving Family Dinner. Now he's too far away to sneak cookies and brownies and I hear an aweful lot of grumbling coming from my SS box. I'm not sure if he's just mumbling, or if it's his tummy rumbling, but either way...they aren't happy sounds...I hope he holds out till the 13th!!
I think you need to move him back to his original location. That will make him happy.
Mine, I am happy to report is basking in my stash. I don't know why he's in there, but he's curled up really cute amongst all the fabric. But, he sure did make a mess in my room trying to find a place!
Old 12-01-2009, 06:08 AM
Power Poster

Mousie...its nice to see you are still kicking! I was getting a little bit worried about you...well, maybe more than a little...but shame on you for being so late little mousie...you know your poor little (how do you say this??...SSee?? Reciever?? Um??)anyway...she is sitting there thinking that Santa forgot all about her! Oh...poor...poorr.....whatever...maybe you should pm me and I'll send her a little thing so the wait won't be so hard....hurry mousie..hurry!!!! Get the fur to flyin'!!

:lol: :lol:
Old 12-01-2009, 06:50 AM
Power Poster

When my package arrived 2 weeks ago, DH brought it in and placed it on top of the refrigerator where i couldn't reach. It is still up there. Last night he picked it up and ask "What is this? Did you forget you put it here?" LOL
He had forgotten placing it out of my reach. Glad he didn't hide it somewhere, It would have been gone for good!!
Old 12-01-2009, 07:15 AM
Power Poster

I am happy to report mine is still hidden... hope that kid remembers where he put it in two weeks :roll: So I am thinking it must have settled done and is in hibernation :wink: LOL
Old 12-01-2009, 07:59 AM

Well, my package is kind of like Terri's. It's in my sewing room, in amongst my stash. I hear lots of giggling going on in that corner........ :shock: