Secret Santa 2009

Old 12-13-2009, 04:37 AM

My time to open is 3:00 central..I have to show the house today at three so I will be late getting on chat...Can't wait!!!
Old 12-13-2009, 04:58 AM

just looked at my package sitting quietly in the corner- no toxic fumes coming out so I think I will make some fart cookies for the family. It can't be any worse than the smells of kielbasa we are making today. Or the beef jerky I made DS last week end- now that smell makes me nauseous!

Actually- I think I caught my package smiling at me and winking her eye! It must be Santa! I've been soooo good! I didn't add anybody to my "when murder becomes legal" list this year- didn't take anyone's name off either, though. "Evil Barb" is kept in check- I don't even need to medicate her, only "Nice Barb" comes out to play.

And- if we need to hold off opening, I'm OK with that. Just let me know!
Old 12-13-2009, 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Tomorrow is the day! I'm sure I'll get through today somehow. I'm gonna look at the seating arrangement for chat...I don't think I wanna sit by my little mouse friend this time... :shock: Maybe I'll just watch her skirt fluff up periodically and that grin spread across her face ...from afar... :roll:

Now...I'm moving my box to a proud site under the tree!
Pat....you wanna come sit by me and Peachy....(Peachy is bringing Vodka!)
Old 12-13-2009, 06:21 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Barbm
just looked at my package sitting quietly in the corner- no toxic fumes coming out so I think I will make some fart cookies for the family. It can't be any worse than the smells of kielbasa we are making today. Or the beef jerky I made DS last week end- now that smell makes me nauseous!

Actually- I think I caught my package smiling at me and winking her eye! It must be Santa! I've been soooo good! I didn't add anybody to my "when murder becomes legal" list this year- didn't take anyone's name off either, though. "Evil Barb" is kept in check- I don't even need to medicate her, only "Nice Barb" comes out to play.

And- if we need to hold off opening, I'm OK with that. Just let me know!
LOL..."nice Barb"!:lol:
You may go on someone else's, "when murder becomes legal" list after fart cookies AND kielbasa...but then again, if they are of the male persuasion...they just might kiss and hug you and...not let you go!!!!
(I have a BIL like that! yes, he does tend to tempt one to start a list! :twisted: ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-13-2009, 06:27 AM
Power Poster

No worries about sitting by Little Mouse,...I am all tummy medicated, so no toxic fumes here...and I ate some chili last night. That's quite an endorsement for those pharmaceutical companies...although my nose is running, my eyes are watering, I'm sneezing and scratching like a dog with fleas...but hey, it was gooood!
As much as I feel for those whose packages did not arrive, I also feel for their senders.
I think if we wait, it will be embarrassing for them, when it's the p.o. that is slow.
Considering the massive amounts of mail that go out at this time of year...I don't know if it's anyones fault, it's just sad.
Please tune in, even if your package didn't arrive, it will, and it's still not Christmas yet. You will still have a package to open before then :D
Old 12-13-2009, 06:40 AM
Power Poster

Jenell..I did get mine, but I can wait until the ones that are late deliveries get theirs so we can open together. I know they were sent...just slow PO this time of year makes it tough.
I know Peachy is not telling the truth about waiting...she has been kinda bad for quite a while, so this doesn't surprize me really....although...her pressie might just be coal...who knows???? :roll: :lol: :lol:

Charlee....make room.....I'm squeezing in beside you and Peachy..I wanna see up close what she is getting and I'll keep a close eye on you too...something could escape from these boxes if you aren't just real careful when you open.... :lol: :lol:
Old 12-13-2009, 06:41 AM
Power Poster

I have just checked in - sorry for those who are still waiting, and I don't mind delaying opening mine, I just want to know what to do??? What is the general concensus???
Old 12-13-2009, 07:24 AM

I don't mind waiting to open. I am actually going out of town right shortly and would have to take my present with me.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:36 AM

Any decision made? I can wait too. My box has been very quiet!
Old 12-13-2009, 07:36 AM

I don't mind waiting a little longer if that's waht everyone wants to do.