Secret Santa 2009

Old 12-13-2009, 07:36 AM

I can wait too!! Mine has been VERY quiet :D :D
Old 12-13-2009, 07:46 AM

Patti and Peachy...hold a spot for me too! I want to sit with you guys! I'll bring some lemon drops for us to sip...oh, you say you haven't tried one yet?? Hmmmm, well, sit back and relax. I'll bring enough for all of us. Perhaps you can help by bringing your own glass and I'll just pour from a pitcher. You need a nice cold, sugar-rimmed martini glass. I'll go squeeze fresh lemons and get the rest of the cocktail ready!!

If it turns out we have to wait, I'll try to make enough for our long wait...shhh, don't tell anyone else, but let's bring our presents with us. And if the papers start accidently peeling off early, no one will be the wiser... :lol:
Old 12-13-2009, 08:02 AM
Power Poster

Sure...theres room Esq....and MUM is the word in my book....no telling what might happen if your pitcher is REALLY large!! :twisted: :twisted:
Old 12-13-2009, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Patti and Peachy...hold a spot for me too! I want to sit with you guys! I'll bring some lemon drops for us to sip...oh, you say you haven't tried one yet?? Hmmmm, well, sit back and relax. I'll bring enough for all of us. Perhaps you can help by bringing your own glass and I'll just pour from a pitcher. You need a nice cold, sugar-rimmed martini glass. I'll go squeeze fresh lemons and get the rest of the cocktail ready!!

If it turns out we have to wait, I'll try to make enough for our long wait...shhh, don't tell anyone else, but let's bring our presents with us. And if the papers start accidently peeling off early, no one will be the wiser... :lol:

hey i want to sit next to you too!! the lemon drops sound wonderful
Old 12-13-2009, 08:32 AM

Everyone is welcome. Come with a martini glass and I'll fill it up!! :)
Old 12-13-2009, 08:37 AM

I would be fine with waiting. I just don't think that is what Janstar wants us to do. I know how she feels, my fall box was lost. But, Tink's Mom sent a replacement and I just opened it later. I think Janstar will feel the same.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:46 AM

If anyone wants to wait, that is their personal decision, but I will be hosting today at 4 pm Eastern. I cannot tell you how disappointing it is to find out this late that folks have been let down.

The mailing day was back in mid-November, so anyone who could not manage the trouble or expense had time to make alternate arrangements or forward the boxes they received. If I knew a week ago, maybe someone nearby could have gotten a replacement out, but it is a bit late now.

Please come and enjoy the company, and if you have not received a box yet, rest assure the elves will be rounded up to replace any that were lost, waylaid, or unsent.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:51 AM

If I can help with putting together a box to send out to someone who didn't receive one please let me know. I'll get something in the mail first thing in the morning!!!
Old 12-13-2009, 09:01 AM

Thank you Moonpi, I was wondering who was going to be in charge while our head elf was out gathering babies! I will be there! Next weekend is major baking and candy making. Rescheduling would really be hard on me. And those lemon drops sound especially yummy!
Old 12-13-2009, 09:02 AM

<Big DEEP SIGH!!!>

This is the one and ONLY reason I set a hard deadline for mailing!!! All packages were to be in the mail by November 14th in order for them to reach their destinations in time for the chat. There is no excuse why anyone should still be waiting for their package to arrive!

How many have not received their package? Please send me a PM and I will get something out to you ASAP.

Moonpi, thank you for stepping in to host the chat as I had to make an unexpected trip to my surgeon on Friday because of complications.

With that said, I will be in chat, BUT, I will not be opening any packages until I know that all my people who signed up have received something!

I am very disappointed, because feelings are hurt and there was no reason this should have happened. :(

S.D.