Secret Santa 2009

Old 10-14-2009, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by ligia
Hi everyone !

I´m new , out of the lurkingdom. 8)
I have already my SS , which means I am overseas. :)
As far as I know there´s no one from my country on QB. :shock:

Hmmmm, now you've got me wondering where you're from!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:19 PM

I think it's against the law to make dressing without cornbread here!

We are going to have to google Lurkingdom for sure.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:22 PM
Power Poster

Lurkingdom... I think it is east of the UK ! LOL
Old 10-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
The cheese fries aren't bad but chili is a little much. Got to go sew so talk with tomorrow.
Cincinnati is famous for their chili, I am not kidding google it. They have this chilli that looks and smells like slop they put cinnamon and cocoa in it. There are no chunks of meat it looks like brown slime' They have a 3 way which is spaghetti yep I wrote spaghetti then the chili on top and this bright orange mass of stuff they call cheese. then there is the 4 way add onions on the top of all that. There is something called a coney dog, hot dog with this slop chilli on top. It is the most disgusting thing in the world. Sarah Jessica Parker is from Cincinnati and she says the first things she does when she visits is she goes to skyline chili. These people are crazy. They eat this stuff like there is no tomorrow they even sell it in cans. I truely believe that it was invented using cinnamon and cocoa to cover up the taste of the road kill that they must have used to make it way back when in the days of old and food was hard to come by. when you pass the place (can't call it a restaurant) the smell gets in your nose and lingers for hours. I don't know how people eat it I guess it is an aquired taste.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:08 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sharon b
Lurkingdom... I think it is east of the UK ! LOL
I thought Lurkingdom was by the Bermuda triangle. All the people there seem to get lost and wander around aimlessly.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:17 PM

Ihope my
name is on the list for secret santa already have my fatquarters ulla
Old 10-14-2009, 09:18 PM

my adress is ulla hernandez
4506 oak vista cir
killeen tx 76542
Old 10-14-2009, 11:30 PM
k3n
Power Poster

Hi ligia you've started a mystery here! I gather you're from an English speaking country because your English is perfect, but can't be UK, Canada, Australia or NZ, hmmm, South Africa? Where else speaks English? Or maybe you're an expat? :D

Sharon - I'm hiding mine too, from myself! :lol:
Old 10-15-2009, 01:14 AM

Lurkingdom is the next island over from me.
Didn't you all know that? Sheesh! lol
Old 10-15-2009, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by Debra Mc
The cheese fries aren't bad but chili is a little much. Got to go sew so talk with tomorrow.
Cincinnati is famous for their chili, I am not kidding google it. They have this chilli that looks and smells like slop they put cinnamon and cocoa in it. There are no chunks of meat it looks like brown slime' They have a 3 way which is spaghetti yep I wrote spaghetti then the chili on top and this bright orange mass of stuff they call cheese. then there is the 4 way add onions on the top of all that. There is something called a coney dog, hot dog with this slop chilli on top. It is the most disgusting thing in the world. Sarah Jessica Parker is from Cincinnati and she says the first things she does when she visits is she goes to skyline chili. These people are crazy. They eat this stuff like there is no tomorrow they even sell it in cans. I truely believe that it was invented using cinnamon and cocoa to cover up the taste of the road kill that they must have used to make it way back when in the days of old and food was hard to come by. when you pass the place (can't call it a restaurant) the smell gets in your nose and lingers for hours. I don't know how people eat it I guess it is an aquired taste.
Funny....While on a visit to Cincinnati my then 4 year old niece ordered Chili. She refused to eat it. When we asked her why, she said it was
"musscusting". When we stopped laughing we asked her why it was "musscusting". "Because it is much badder than da-scusting". In our family now, everything that is really bad is musscusting.