Secret Santa 2009

Old 10-24-2009, 06:03 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

I think they find out when we all meet on the board to open them. You are suppose to reveal yourself with a note in the package if I am not mistaken.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:41 PM

Exactly right...you put a note in with your package letting your person know you're identity. I made mine guess through a series of clues last year...I had so much fun coming up with a poem for each little wrapped item leading up to the reveal.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Power Poster

I would just hop in the box I'm sending for a really big surprise, but the surprise is on me...LOL, some ppl on this here, secret santa board, would not be elated to have a wee mousie jump out of a box for them...I just can't understand that :roll:
I'm little, I'm cute. I wear cute little dresses, and I'm always ready for a little 'needling', lol :wink:
Old 10-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Power Poster

Thank you Shadow, for all that you have done, and are doing. I don't know how you managed to get so many pm's out, to so many ppl in such a short amount of time. I'm hoping your time is earlier than my EST. and you didn't stay up past 'pumpkin' time. :D
(pumpkin time, is what my DH calls the stroke of midnight :mrgreen: )
Old 10-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
I would just hop in the box I'm sending for a really big surprise, but the surprise is on me...LOL, some ppl on this here, secret santa board, would not be elated to have a wee mousie jump out of a box for them...I just can't understand that :roll:
I'm little, I'm cute. I wear cute little dresses, and I'm always ready for a little 'needling', lol :wink:
If you are my SS and a wee small cute mouse would jump out of the box I wouldn't care how cute it is I would smack it with a shovel. Whoever has me no frogs or rodents PLEASE. LOL
Old 10-24-2009, 07:55 PM

Got my name and I ain't tellin!! She has no preferences so I'll buy what I like! Too much fun!!!

Thanks Shadow for all you do!!!
Old 10-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Power Poster

Mousie you'd be safe jumpin' out of a box here. I have a cat but she would run in the other direction! :lol:
Old 10-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Power Poster

I agree with everyone else, THANK YOU SHADOW for arranging this swap, it is soooo much fun!

I just hope I CAN wait until Dec to open it. I may have to hide it from myself, but I'll need a reminder where I put it when the time comes to open it. :lol: :lol:
Old 10-25-2009, 05:05 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
If you are my SS and a wee small cute mouse would jump out of the box I wouldn't care how cute it is I would smack it with a shovel. Whoever has me no frogs or rodents PLEASE. LOL
Peachy, if I do have you, I will make sure my water pistol is loaded and aimed, right before I jump out! :lol:
...then I'll scamper before that shovel can meet it's mark...and lay in wait, to eat any goodies you may have in that box, AND in your house, just BECAUSE, a little mouse can! :mrgreen:
Old 10-25-2009, 05:07 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Mousie you'd be safe jumpin' out of a box here. I have a cat but she would run in the other direction! :lol:
wootie hoo...I really do like nice kitty cats, and would bring her a treat, too...and it wouldn't be moi :wink: