Secret Santa 2009

Old 10-29-2009, 05:25 AM

[quote=quiltncrazy]
Originally Posted by sandpat
Poor little mousie's crown would probably crush her though...we'll have to think of another title other than "Queen"...and we'll have to whip her up another type of regal dress....**thinking***
does Mousie even dare ask??? :mrgreen:
I'll take Princess Mousie, thank you. Patti be good to me, and I'll let you open the new shipments when they come in. You will be frisked before leaving the royal fabric room though. Of course you will be paid in fabrics for this special privilege. Princess Mousie is not stingy :wink: [/quote
============================================
sapdoggie here -----
You can trust me to open the shipments- can I be an assistant ???
You all are having way too much fun, must have lots of extra time to tease.
Well, am off to work in the "real" world, although "lurkingdom" sounds like much more fun.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:57 AM
Power Poster

OK...I guess its a small tiara and the we'll add some sparkle to the dress you have on...you are waving that "royal stick"...whats that thing called??? I'm not sure about that frisking part...makes me think you don't really trust me :roll: I'm gonna have to think about that....may even have to have a talk with the royal "taster"...you know the one who makes sure theres no De-Con in your food??????? Maybe you should rethink that frisking part. :shock:
hmmm, out of self preservation...here's the deal, you keep all fabrics you keep in your pockets for payment, and no talking to the 'royal taster'...he's quite busy...(going to get tape for royal tasters...um, never mind tape,...getting ear plugs for him!) :wink:
Old 10-29-2009, 06:00 AM
Power Poster

[quote=sapdoggie]
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Poor little mousie's crown would probably crush her though...we'll have to think of another title other than "Queen"...and we'll have to whip her up another type of regal dress....**thinking***
does Mousie even dare ask??? :mrgreen:
I'll take Princess Mousie, thank you. Patti be good to me, and I'll let you open the new shipments when they come in. You will be frisked before leaving the royal fabric room though. Of course you will be paid in fabrics for this special privilege. Princess Mousie is not stingy :wink: [/quote
============================================
sapdoggie here -----
You can trust me to open the shipments- can I be an assistant ???
You all are having way too much fun, must have lots of extra time to tease.
Well, am off to work in the "real" world, although "lurkingdom" sounds like much more fun.

sure sapdoggie, the more the merrier. It will give us all practice on opening SS boxes...and keep us out of trouble,...maybe...if a fracas over fabric doesn't break out...then
PATTI...i will have to wave my magic needle-wand, and order the peasants to cease and desist fighting over fabrics, lol!
There's plenty for everybody. :lol:
Old 10-29-2009, 06:04 AM
Power Poster

NAUGHTY: I am still on pc.

NICE: I am getting off in a minute. Shopped just a tad more yesterday :wink: and hankering to go get busy :wink:
Wouldn't you like to know, doing what???? 8)
Old 10-29-2009, 06:29 AM
Power Poster

Now little mousie...how do you know that I'm not just pocketing all that "extra" fabric to give it all away to the poor quilters who can't afford to buy fabric???? That makes me a little like Robin Hood, doncha' think?
Old 10-29-2009, 06:44 AM
Power Poster

Now little mousie...how do you know that I'm not just pocketing all that "extra" fabric to give it all away to the poor quilters who can't afford to buy fabric???? That makes me a little like Robin Hood, doncha' think?
hmmm, a RobinHood, quilter...but there are sooo many that don't have fabrics...it's ok, as long as them pockets ain't too deep :roll:
A Mouse Princess of Fabrics can't run out, after all...that wouldn't look good to the ppl of Lurkingdom!
I must sew, I must sew, so off pc I go...see Santa? even Princesses have things to do...no napping and cake for me...not right now :wink:
Old 10-29-2009, 09:44 AM

I mailed my ss yeaterday, to Montana,
Old 10-30-2009, 07:13 AM

My SS gift is in the mail some where. I hope it's recipient doesn't get too antsy waiting to open it ;)
Old 10-30-2009, 07:15 AM
Power Poster

OH gosh....I hope its not to me...I can't stand to look at it for that long....pppllllleeeeeease don't mail mine yet!!! :shock: :shock:
Old 10-30-2009, 07:17 AM

You know Ms. Patti, you are begging to get that package mailed early....some devilish SS is going to try and torture you... :twisted: