Secret Santa 2009

Old 10-31-2009, 01:11 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ducky
Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
PFFFFTTTT!!!! (raspberry to you!) :?
Mousie no trusta da peach...have shovel...I will travel :shock:
I don't have a shovel just some nice bree cheese just step on this piece of wood. don't worry about the metal it won't hurt you. can you smell the cheese go a little closer you only have to nibble it off of the wire it's OK nothing will happen mousie. you can trust me I PROMISE!!!!!! hehehe
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo! Mousie! Oh, am I too late? Oh, my sweet Mousie, where are you? Stay away from the little pieces of wood with metal....resist the cheese! Sandpat and I will watch over and protect you!
Oh Ducky! I can't believe your here! You won't believe all that's been going on...let me make you some tea and get the cookies...it all started with Lurkingdom....
Old 10-31-2009, 01:15 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I guess I wasn't invited for tea I wonder why???? Miss Mousie I will bring the cookies the green flakes are choc chip that have been colored they are not poison you can eat them. :twisted:
Old 10-31-2009, 01:17 PM

I'm just having a hard time believing anyone would want to harm you, Mouse.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:20 PM
Power Poster

Mousie you crack me up!!
Old 10-31-2009, 01:49 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
I guess I wasn't invited for tea I wonder why???? Miss Mousie I will bring the cookies the green flakes are choc chip that have been colored they are not poison you can eat them. :twisted:
Peachy, it's very cold here in Mousie's cave, so you just put this special jacket on, and I'll get out the 'homemade' cookies, with the brown chips! They have not been colored and are not poison and you can eat them.
If you don't care for tea, Mousie will make coffee too...(slipping a little sleep inducer in)...you'll feel so good and refreshed after a little snack and "oh, Peachy, you look a bit sleepy?"
Well, you just relax...covering peach with a pretty quilt,...
Ducky, quick, where's that shovel...we gotta go dig in peachy's back yard for bones...haven't see farmer brown in a while! :roll:
Old 10-31-2009, 04:16 PM
Power Poster

Tru....gasp...you are going to harm Duckie too????? What kind of evil person are you???? I am southern and I though peaches were sweet...you know like "Georgia Peaches"????? :roll: Well, you are just plain scary! I'm thinking Shadow needs to just put you in a group of your own next year!

I'm not worried about my little mousie friend in my sewing room, she knows where she can get comfy, put up her teeny tiny little mousie feet, and relax. I better invite Ducky too....come on over Ducky...I'll pull the kiddie pool in the sewing room for you. You'll both be safe with me. :D
Old 10-31-2009, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by AtHomeSewing
I need help. :?

Do we put our names INSIDE the package only, so that it is a surprise until opening day?

By the way...What's the deal with all of you who are so organized that you've already mailed to your partner? I'm still pondering what I am going to send :shock: and heading out shortly for my second day of shopping! :D I thought I got to extend the fun right up until November 14th!
Ditto about the pondering on the gift. I have my fq's and I've looked in different shops for something(s) that would be unique. Haven't seen anything that leaps out at me yet. Soon........very soon.

Sandpat, thank you for your kind offer. I'm packing my little suitcase with my blankie and clothes right now. :D
Old 10-31-2009, 07:44 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sandpat
Tru....gasp...you are going to harm Duckie too????? What kind of evil person are you???? I am southern and I though peaches were sweet...you know like "Georgia Peaches"????? :roll: Well, you are just plain scary! I'm thinking Shadow needs to just put you in a group of your own next year!

I'm not worried about my little mousie friend in my sewing room, she knows where she can get comfy, put up her teeny tiny little mousie feet, and relax. I better invite Ducky too....come on over Ducky...I'll pull the kiddie pool in the sewing room for you. You'll both be safe with me. :D
I'm not harming ducky I just said that duck tastes yummo with a nice orange sauce. But little mousie is a different story. I will just make her squirm a little. LOL
Old 11-01-2009, 04:54 AM
Power Poster

Well....still, just to be sure...Ducky, you better keep to the plan of coming over.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:11 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Mousie you crack me up!!
:mrgreen: Shall I send you some glue, sewnsewer2? :mrgreen: