Secret Santa 2009

Old 10-31-2009, 08:34 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 10-31-2009, 09:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
Little Mousie...stick with me...I'll protect you! I'll make sure the mean cats are outside the door guarding against any strange boxes that may appear. You and I will stay inside and just sew, pet my stash and eat cheese and chocolate. I'm really nervous about the whole SS thing now...every box thats comes will be suspicious! OK...I got it....SS....just send me squishies!!! That way I'll know its safe to open!!! :D

And sewnsewer....I really don't need for you to encourage Peach..or help her!!! :roll: *mumbling under breath...and I thought we were friends...sheesh!*

wvded....see...the FQ's would work just great in a squishie for me!!! I'll take them off your hands..wouldn't want you to stress over them :wink:
Mice pee and poop all over, they take nice cotton fabric rip it apart and build a nest. Then the breed like.......... like mice. DO YOU really want Miss Mousie in your sewing room Miss Patti I THINK NOT!!!!!!! Thanks for the tip you will open squishies.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:04 AM

I need help. :?

Do we put our names INSIDE the package only, so that it is a surprise until opening day?

By the way...What's the deal with all of you who are so organized that you've already mailed to your partner? I'm still pondering what I am going to send :shock: and heading out shortly for my second day of shopping! :D I thought I got to extend the fun right up until November 14th!
Old 10-31-2009, 10:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by AtHomeSewing

Do we put our names INSIDE the package only, so that it is a surprise until opening day?

By the way...What's the deal with all of you who are so organized that you've already mailed to your partner? I'm still pondering what I am going to send :shock: and heading out shortly for my second day of shopping! :D I thought I got to extend the fun right up until November 14th!
It seems you put your name only on the inside.

I don't get these people who are mailing them early it is not fair to the people who hate to wait so long before they can open them. I think they are VERY sick and need some help who would send a package out so early knowing that the recipent has to wait weeks to open it. They are sick very sick I feel sorry for them.

Shadow Dancer I think you should make note of the early birds and next year stick those people together as SS to each other let them all have to wait it out. LOL
Old 10-31-2009, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
PFFFFTTTT!!!! (raspberry to you!) :?
Mousie no trusta da peach...have shovel...I will travel :shock:
I don't have a shovel just some nice bree cheese just step on this piece of wood. don't worry about the metal it won't hurt you. can you smell the cheese go a little closer you only have to nibble it off of the wire it's OK nothing will happen mousie. you can trust me I PROMISE!!!!!! hehehe
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo! Mousie! Oh, am I too late? Oh, my sweet Mousie, where are you? Stay away from the little pieces of wood with metal....resist the cheese! Sandpat and I will watch over and protect you!
Old 10-31-2009, 12:56 PM
Power Poster

Little Mousie...stick with me...I'll protect you! I'll make sure the mean cats are outside the door guarding against any strange boxes that may appear. You and I will stay inside and just sew, pet my stash and eat cheese and chocolate. I'm really nervous about the whole SS thing now...every box thats comes will be suspicious! OK...I got it....SS....just send me squishies!!! That way I'll know its safe to open!!! :D

And sewnsewer....I really don't need for you to encourage Peach..or help her!!! :roll: *mumbling under breath...and I thought we were friends...sheesh!*

wvded....see...the FQ's would work just great in a squishie for me!!! I'll take them off your hands..wouldn't want you to stress over them :wink:
ooh, Patti, that sounds like a great time, chocolate, cheese and fabrics, and maybe a little Mousie ride on the pretty horsie in the picture?

Peachy, mousie doesn't like brie or any of those smelly things, and I don't smell like a mouse. I bathe every night in the royal tub and I'm, lol, 'squeaky' clean :wink: :lol:
Old 10-31-2009, 12:59 PM
Power Poster

3 blind mice 3 blind mice see how they run see how they run they all run after the farmers wife who cut off their tails with a carving knife 3 blind mice. Miss Mousie I always wanted to marry a farmer that would have made a farmers wife.
If Ducky were here, she could tell you, that at the first sign of a chill in the air, Mousie made tail covers.
I never go towards the light...bouncing off shiny instruments and such :roll:
might have been born in the dark, but it weren't last night :mrgreen:
Old 10-31-2009, 01:04 PM
Power Poster

Mice pee and poop all over, they take nice cotton fabric rip it apart and build a nest. Then the breed like.......... like mice. DO YOU really want Miss Mousie in your sewing room Miss Patti I THINK NOT!!!!!!! Thanks for the tip you will open squishies.
excuse me, :? , I am a civilized, domesticated, and some even say a bit sophisticated for a mouse! 8)
I do not pee and poop all over...I know what department they sell Depends in :mrgreen:
and I know a naughty farmers wife when I hear one...your holding the shovel and the pitchfork...but where's the farmer? whatja do with him? Spend all his cash on stash? Put him in the veggie garden? hmmm?
:roll:
Old 10-31-2009, 01:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ducky
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
PFFFFTTTT!!!! (raspberry to you!) :?
Mousie no trusta da peach...have shovel...I will travel :shock:
I don't have a shovel just some nice bree cheese just step on this piece of wood. don't worry about the metal it won't hurt you. can you smell the cheese go a little closer you only have to nibble it off of the wire it's OK nothing will happen mousie. you can trust me I PROMISE!!!!!! hehehe
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo! Mousie! Oh, am I too late? Oh, my sweet Mousie, where are you? Stay away from the little pieces of wood with metal....resist the cheese! Sandpat and I will watch over and protect you!
Duck al la orange sounds good to me right now.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:08 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by AtHomeSewing

Don't fret none. All of us ain't thru shopping or sewing, at all! I got a pile of projects that have to go out in the coming month, and hopping all over all of them. I'm just on a wee break right now.
A mouse has to keep a look over her shoulder for a certain farmer's wife :roll:
...athome, have you see anyone sneaking around here with a shovel or cheese on a tr*p?...you know,...that FOUR letter word? :shock: