Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-02-2009, 09:23 PM

I'm impatiently waiting for some things I orderd online. I'm not much of an online shopper because I want it NOW!

I hope they arrive soon so I am able to ship mine off too!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:58 AM
Power Poster

Well..I'm still admiring and thinking....hmmmm...maybe more or this....a little less of this...a few more of that......you know the balance has to be just perfect! And I wouldn't EVEN consider being mean enough to mail it this early!!! :wink:
Old 11-03-2009, 05:26 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sandpat
Well..I'm still admiring and thinking....hmmmm...maybe more or this....a little less of this...a few more of that......you know the balance has to be just perfect! And I wouldn't EVEN consider being mean enough to mail it this early!!! :wink:

Thank you for taking into consideration the people who can't wait to open the package. As it is if the gift is mailed the 15th and arrives in 5 - 7 days it is still over a 3 weeks wait to open it. It think you should put this on your nice list. But you can still keep your frog!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 05:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Mine went out today...torture, I know, but that's half the fun!
Your mean!!!!!!!!! And foolish to be mean Santa's watching.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:31 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
Thank you for taking into consideration the people who can't wait to open the package. As it is if the gift is mailed the 15th and arrives in 5 - 7 days it is still over a 3 weeks wait to open it. It think you should put this on your nice list. But you can still keep your frog!!!
Well thanks tru....but if I had your name....I might have to reconsider :lol: :lol: ....hmmmmm....guess you know 1 person who is not your SS now....so at least you can stop worrying about that frog :wink:
Old 11-03-2009, 05:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by trupeach
Well thanks tru....but if I had your name....I might have to reconsider :lol: :lol: ....hmmmmm....guess you know 1 person who is not your SS now....so at least you can stop worrying about that frog :wink:
I could stop worring about the frog but maybe you shouldn't. And just cause someone is not your SS doesn't mean they won't send you something like a can of chilli. It seems to me getting someones addy is not too hard. So now Miss Patti if more then 1 package arrives that says do not open until Dec 13 or Secret Santa I would be VERRRRRY careful if I were you. :twisted:
Old 11-03-2009, 05:51 AM
Power Poster

Oops...... now I'm pretty nervous... :shock:
Old 11-03-2009, 06:18 AM
Banned

Oops...... now I'm pretty nervous... :shock:

pretty nervous????? you should be shaking in your boots!!!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:33 AM

mine will be sent out today too. Hope my SS loves my giftssssssss as much as i do.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:39 AM

OK, OK, I've been home a few days but haven't done a thing to get my 'stuffs' ready to send out. I'm going this afternoon, promise! Geez has this year gone to fast or what? I can't keep up with it all!

I'll have it there in time SS pal, promise!

Hugs,
Sharon