Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 105 of 157 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 104 105 106 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by susansomethings View Post
    Yipeee...I got out of the naughty corner, late this afternoon....So glad Santa still loves me!!! Now if I don't have to go back in...cause of the temptation!
    see... told ja

Santa loves me too...received mine from NC today it's jingling....
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    Santa loves me too...received mine from NC today it's jingling....
    The best comes to those who wait

Oh I have been real real good this year,cause I got ANOTHER ss box today,I hope it not a mix up cause I sign up for one swap ,but I got two in return ,hope no one is left out ,it may have been a mistake or Santa likes me alot
    Sherrie

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Dreamer - here I am here in the naughty room waiting for a top off My glass be empty

Did anyone else go to Joanns this morning for the flannel or other sales ? I went and was a good girl only bought enough flannel for one rag quilt - got a new shape ruler ( wore my last one out) some thread only spent 45.00
    I shopped on Wed....got a 25yd bolt of W&N for $99 & bought some fleece & fabric...spent $156...saved $358! That felt good! Hope everyone else got some good buys!

Blog Entries
    Still waiting for Santa to make an early drop. Probably best package hasnt gotten here seeing as how I am not a very patient person. cant wait to get mine and for the 9th to get here.

Well my Secret Santa recipient received her pkg. Nov. 19th, I would really like to see a posting that she received it! I haven't received anything yet either, but WILL acknowledge receipt of a package when it does come.. I just think it's courtesy to post that you've received something, don't have to say from whom, just that it was received.

I'm still 20 pages to catch up, but wanted to add a comment to Dreamer's. There are some people on the board here that have limited access with home computer-like dial-up connection, and I know some have to go to the library to use a computer because they don't have one at home. I still had dial up when the board switched over, and it is a slow go. I'm glad I could get a faster connection. And I'm grateful I have a home computer. Some have other commitments that limit the amount of time they can be on a computer, especially if one is working. Still they may want to join in the fun of a swap. Some may not even be aware there is this much chatter-although if everyone got on here making comments all day it would take eight hours just read them. Don't be too hard on the ones not posting on the thread. Now it is past my bedtime again-so I'll have to go to the naughty corner I guess and hope I can catch up later today.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    I hope all of you realize that your SS partners were to notify Terri
    of package arrivals...not us individually.
    Also I hope you realize that not everyone plays on the SS thread
    the way that some of us do...it's not a requirement.
    we just like being silly and passing the time each year with
    each other.

Blog Entries
    I received my package. I have it in the car so I'm less tempted to open.
    The Quilting Bear

I am one of the people who very much enjoys the swaps but am dealing with a very sick hubby and don't have a whole lot of time but love to read in snatches here and there, so don't be offended if I don't post much. And I am sure there is a very good reason for others also. Dreamer-love the lyrics!

Blog Entries
    Just in case my Secret Santa missed my post, I received my package awhile ago & I even posted a picture of the box. I get so excited looking at it, every time I pass by it, that I can hardly wait until reveal day!! I just know that I received the best one of all!! Oh yes, I also mailed mine out, just before the deadline & I know she got it!! THANK YOU to my SECRET SANTA.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Today i received a letter from the custom. The parcel was stopped there and is now waiting for me. I donīt understood the reason because it is signed as a gift and the value is given as 15 Dollar.... grrr...
    So, Monday i will go and will see what they donīt understood... maybe they are a little bit jealous, that they will not get a secret santa too

Got my SS box today woohooooo all the way from Victoria, BC......thank you so much SS.......it got bells that jingle jangle jingle lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post
    The best comes to those who wait
    Waiting here ... can you hear me naughty elf ??
    loving retirement

I adnit i have been lurking,enjoing reading the posts, but don't post very often. I'm pretty sure my SS giftee has received hers. Hope she likes it. Still waiting for mine. Trying to be patient, but on the + side, this way I can't be tempted to open it early.

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Well my Secret Santa recipient received her pkg. Nov. 19th, I would really like to see a posting that she received it! I haven't received anything yet either, but WILL acknowledge receipt of a package when it does come.. I just think it's courtesy to post that you've received something, don't have to say from whom, just that it was received.
    Terri said to notify here her when we receive our package. We do not need to notify the sender. Part of the suspense, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
    Still no post from my ss that she got her box that was delivered last Saturday,hope she let Lori know she got it.
    LOL Got my swaps mixed up I meant let Terri know she got it.
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tails View Post
    Got my SS box today woohooooo all the way from Victoria, BC......thank you so much SS.......it got bells that jingle jangle jingle lol
    Happy tails the package is not from me but I used to live in Victoria, BC before moving to US. Wow, when I read your post, I had all these memories come back. If your SS is reading this, please send me a PM.

I had my Secret Santa send my package to my parents' house as I'll be spending Christmas there and didn't want it to get stuck in customs and have us already be in the US instead of stil in Germany. Just got word from mom that my package arrived today! Exciting! And another plus to sending it there, my package can't taunt me as easily as your packages are all taunting you! :-)

Blog Entries
    I forgot to let Terri know i reec''d my ss pkg, but i have. And my ss-ee has reec''d theirs.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Ooohhhh...I already got my box from my Secret Santa in Kingood, TX, and now today the mailman brought me a very interesting envelope from Kingwood as well! And it says I have to wait to open it with my package. I don't want to wait!!! Now I'm really curious!
    Remember the teakettle...it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it still sings!

A Proper Tea is much nicer than a Very Nearly Tea, which is one you forget about afterwards. ~ Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacup View Post
    Ooohhhh...I already got my box from my Secret Santa in Kingood, TX, and now today the mailman brought me a very interesting envelope from Kingwood as well! And it says I have to wait to open it with my package. I don't want to wait!!! Now I'm really curious!
    LOL. You have two packages you can't open. I'm having trouble with just the one. I put mine in the closet away from my cats. They think that cardboard boxes are for kitty claws and I don't want them opening it before Dec. 9th.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Dreamer - here I am here in the naughty room waiting for a top off My glass be empty

Did anyone else go to Joanns this morning for the flannel or other sales ? I went and was a good girl only bought enough flannel for one rag quilt - got a new shape ruler ( wore my last one out) some thread only spent 45.00
    wow Sharon that was very good of you to budget
    as for the Naughty Room...well I am here now.
    OPEN the bottles ladies !!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacup View Post
    feel free to open at least one so you don't stress to much !!!!
    ROFLOL

Blog Entries
    Lo & Behold there was a SS package at PO today when I went.
    It's so ptetty all wrapped in Red Poinsettia paper.
    AND it jingles a lot...OMGOSH...did some one send me
    a box of jingle bells ??????
    I don't think that will work to warm the house.

Page 105 of 157 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 104 105 106 115 155 ... LastLast