Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 120 of 157 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 119 120 121 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

  1. #2976
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,151
    Blog Entries
    7
    Up on the House Top.
    Up on the housetop
    Reindeer pause,
    Out jumps good old Santa Claus.
    Down thru’ the chimney
    With lots of toys,
    All for the little ones,
    Christmas joys.
    Ho, ho, ho!
    Who wouldn’t go!
    Ho, ho, ho!
    Who wouldn’t go!
    Up on the housetop,
    Click, click, click,
    Down thru’ the chimney
    With good Saint Nick.
    First comes the stocking
    Of little Nell,
    Oh, dear Santa
    Fill it well;
    Give her a dolly
    That laughs and cries
    One that will open
    And shut her eyes.
    Ho, ho, ho!
    Who wouldn’t go!
    Ho, ho, ho!
    Who wouldn’t go!
    Up on the housetop,
    Click, click, click,
    Down thru’ the chimney
    With good Saint Nick.
    Next comes the stocking
    Of little Will,
    Oh just see
    What a glorious fill
    Here is a hammer
    And lots of tacks,
    Also a ball
    And a whip that cracks.
    Ho, ho, ho!
    Who wouldn’t go!
    Ho, ho, ho!
    Who wouldn’t go!
    Up on the housetop,
    Click, click, click,
    Down thru’ the chimney
    With good Saint Nick.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  2. #2977
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,151
    Blog Entries
    7
    Christmas Time Is Here.
    Christmas time is here
    Happiness and cheer
    Fun for all that children call
    Their favorite time of the year
    Snowflakes in the air
    Carols everywhere
    Olden times and ancient rhymes
    Of love and dreams to share
    Sleigh bells in the air
    Beauty everywhere
    Yuletide by the fireside
    And joyful memories there
    Christmas time is here
    We’ll be drawing near
    Oh, that we could always see
    Such spirit through the year
    Oh, that we could always see
    Such spirit through the year…
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  3. #2978
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    N. Florida
    Posts
    4,609
    Blog Entries
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by debbieumphress View Post
    Good to come by and see so many familiar faces....Happy holidays to all and hope the packages get opened timely. ALl the zones compltely confused me....LOL.
    Dreamer will keep ya'll in line. ROFL

    Tv was supposed to me here....oopps...LOL.....

    Have fun everyone, hope the packages and pictures get posted here......

    Have a holly, jolly christmas.....♥♥
    Same to you Debbie. Have a wonderful holiday!

  4. #2979
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    N. Florida
    Posts
    4,609
    Blog Entries
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by ljs317 View Post
    Well I took your advice on how to find my lost Christmas: I watched Elf the Movie, It's a Wonderful Life, put out some decorations, Went to the local christmas tree farm and looked for a tree, fell in a gopher hole broke two fingers on my right hand and my left wrist, while driving myself too the hospital I listened to christmas carols on the radio, and still haven't been able to find my Christmas! trying to type this is not fun.

    So sorry to hear that you still haven't found your Christmas. Maybe you will feel better once you open your Secret Santa Package on Sunday. I sure hope so.

  5. #2980
    Senior Member catpawski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Clifton Park, NY
    Posts
    595
    Since my Secret Santa package has arrived............I'm now ready to give everybody a clue..........I sent everything in a box and it jingles.................

    Now I know that rules out several of you............LOL.......LOL.............

  6. #2981
    Super Member Pat625's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    1,641
    So much going on!! Package opening day!! Christmas, and getting ready to move at the end of the year!! Looks like my daughter's deal is going thru on the house she wants to buy and she wants me and her 2 youngest sisters to live with her...This will be a new experience for me, but will be less stressful on the days my breathing is really bad...I will have support...

  7. #2982
    Moderator sharon b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    20,411
    Blog Entries
    10
    Dreamer - everyone was "suppose" to receive one package, maybe 2 depending on how they were packed- you on the other hand have been telling us on an almost daily basis that you are getting boxes , so my question to you is ...... Did you use your super secret elf powers to divert packages ???? you do know that when Santa hears about this you are in BIG trouble young lady Or is it all that booze you have been guzzling in the party room making you see double- triple - quadriple ????

    Ok so lets pick a time since head elf aka Terri says it is up to us Does 8 pm Eastern work best for most ? And since someone explained that Day light savings doesn't really exist and I am NY time I "should" be able to remember that for a couple days ,maybe LOL
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

  8. #2983
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,151
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Dreamer - everyone was "suppose" to receive one package, maybe 2 depending on how they were packed- you on the other hand have been telling us on an almost daily basis that you are getting boxes , so my question to you is ...... Did you use your super secret elf powers to divert packages ???? you do know that when Santa hears about this you are in BIG trouble young lady Or is it all that booze you have been guzzling in the party room making you see double- triple - quadriple ????

    Ok so lets pick a time since head elf aka Terri says it is up to us Does 8 pm Eastern work best for most ? And since someone explained that Day light savings doesn't really exist and I am NY time I "should" be able to remember that for a couple days ,maybe LOL
    I say 8;00pm it shall be...

    actually I don't drink.

    and I think a group of you got together and

    sent me COAL !!!!!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  9. #2984
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,151
    Blog Entries
    7
    PS......................I still believe in Santa
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  10. #2985
    Super Member chewboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,338
    well I am in two secret santa groups and I have three packages 2 from Texas different towns and one from OK --
    now what do I do?

  11. #2986
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,151
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by chewboo View Post
    well I am in two secret santa groups and I have three packages 2 from Texas different towns and one from OK --
    now what do I do?

    check with Terri............................................. ................
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  12. #2987
    Moderator sharon b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    20,411
    Blog Entries
    10
    Yep what Dreamer said- send Terri a PM and she can help you

    Dreamer as the head trouble maker- I mean ... uhh... head party girl... oh no wait .. uh as head of something you get to pick the time , well that , and it seems to be a time that works for most everyone that has popped in
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

  13. #2988
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,151
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Yep what Dreamer said- send Terri a PM and she can help you

    Dreamer as the head trouble maker- I mean ... uhh... head party girl... oh no wait .. uh as head of something you get to pick the time , well that , and it seems to be a time that works for most everyone that has popped in
    majority seem to want 8:00pm
    seems to make most happy.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  14. #2989
    Super Member Teacup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    2,330
    Quote Originally Posted by ljs317 View Post
    Well I took your advice on how to find my lost Christmas: I watched Elf the Movie, It's a Wonderful Life, put out some decorations, Went to the local christmas tree farm and looked for a tree, fell in a gopher hole broke two fingers on my right hand and my left wrist, while driving myself too the hospital I listened to christmas carols on the radio, and still haven't been able to find my Christmas! trying to type this is not fun.
    OH NO! So very, very sorry to hear this. Hope you are feeling better soon, and hope your recovery is speedy.

  15. #2990
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,151
    Blog Entries
    7
    4~~~days til opening

    20~~~days til Christmas
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  16. #2991
    Super Member Judith1005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    *where the sun almost always shines*
    Posts
    6,939
    Blog Entries
    9
    I can make it, I can make it.....must resist opening the package. I have to get busier. I work on reveal day. But, I will be home by the 8 p.m. opening time. Yeah!!!
    My little shinning stars. Brantley, Kaylynn, and Emmalee

  17. #2992
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    93
    OMG I just realized that I'll have to redecorate my bedroom to accomodate the loss of this lovely SS box in its place of honor....or at least put something similarly sized in the same spot to camoflage the dust ring. What's a girl to do?

  18. #2993
    Power Poster RedGarnet222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Reno, Nv
    Posts
    14,515
    8 pm eastern time is way too late for me. That would put it into 11 at night here. I think I have been good to wait for today. I think I will open and enjoy mine today and join into the banter later if I can. I doubt it, my family will have the tv on here in the family room. Maybe by tomorrow the party will still be going on.
    RedGarnet222

    "Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

  19. #2994
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,151
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
    8 pm eastern time is way too late for me. That would put it into 11 at night here. I think I have been good to wait for today. I think I will open and enjoy mine today and join into the banter later if I can. I doubt it, my family will have the tv on here in the family room. Maybe by tomorrow the party will still be going on.
    Ummmmmmmmmmmm RED....
    that will make it 5:00pm your time
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  20. #2995
    Super Member jaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Posts
    6,670
    Blog Entries
    1
    Don't feel bad Red, I did the same thing. Counting wrong way again!! 5 our time, bummer too I was ready to open early

  21. #2996
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    939
    Blog Entries
    3
    Okay, I have been a good girl and I've been patient. Now I'm just bummed. I still havent received my secret santa package and beginning to think that my name got put on the naughty list. I hope Santa's delivery elves are just lost. LOL Hopefully it will get here by Saturday, if not I guess I'll just have to sit and read what everybody else got.

  22. #2997
    Super Member Tink's Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    chicago, IL
    Posts
    9,692
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    I say 8;00pm it shall be...

    actually I don't drink.

    and I think a group of you got together and

    sent me COAL !!!!!
    Well if you got all that coal.....you must have been BBBBAAAAADDDDD!!! ROFL...but we know better....Dreamer isn't bad...she just likes to find trouble here and there....
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

  23. #2998
    Super Member Tink's Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    chicago, IL
    Posts
    9,692
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    4~~~days til opening

    20~~~days til Christmas
    How many hours till opening, Dream Girl???
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

  24. #2999
    Super Member Tink's Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    chicago, IL
    Posts
    9,692
    Quote Originally Posted by mdall View Post
    Okay, I have been a good girl and I've been patient. Now I'm just bummed. I still havent received my secret santa package and beginning to think that my name got put on the naughty list. I hope Santa's delivery elves are just lost. LOL Hopefully it will get here by Saturday, if not I guess I'll just have to sit and read what everybody else got.
    Please contact, Terri! She will contact the person that was supposed to send to you and a search will start....
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

  25. #3000
    Junior Member CountryHouseQuilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    202
    Blog Entries
    1
    oooo mmmmmyyyy gooodnesssss.......is it Sunday yet??????? I'm hearing those voices again.....they're getting harder to resist. I've got my bottle of southern eggnog in hand but it's not helping to drowned out the voices. It's just making it harder to resist them!!!!!!

    What to do, what to do (walking around in circles).........I know, I'll just take one little peak....that couldn't hurt....could it?
    The trouble with Trouble is.....It usually starts out like fun!!

    www.countryhousequilting.blogspot.com

Page 120 of 157 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 119 120 121 130 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.