Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 >

Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Old 12-10-2012, 01:46 PM

Sorry I'm not posting a picture - I still haven't figured out how to do it! Carol Dressmaker sent me a bunch of BEAUTIFUL holiday FQs - including a whole yard with gorgeous birds. Also: a star pattern, an American Quilter magazine with some great ideas, a package of very interesting buttons - some of which look to be antique, jingle bells, GUMMI BEARS ( my daughter's fav! I'll have to hide them!), a big beautiful coffee mug that DH is already trying to claim, 2 wonderful pin cushions, a sewing tool holder, a seam ripper. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Thank you, thank you THANK YOU!
Old 12-10-2012, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
I had sooooo much fun last night....A BIG THANK YOU TERRI for hosting this. I will be back next year for sure.
Nelda..........I am so glad that you enjoyed your Secret Santa package from me. I had such a good time putting it together for you. I also send a "BIG THANK YOU" to Terri for making these SS exchanges possible for all of us to participate in. I will definately be back again for next year!!
Old 12-10-2012, 01:52 PM

Just opened my package from minibug123
She sent me christmas socks and 2 snowflakes, 5 fat quarters, a table runner, 4 napkins and an apron panel.
Thanks minibug123
Old 12-10-2012, 02:08 PM

Sula....Angel also says thank you for her treats and mice

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
Nelda..........I am so glad that you enjoyed your Secret Santa package from me. I had such a good time putting it together for you. I also send a "BIG THANK YOU" to Terri for making these SS exchanges possible for all of us to participate in. I will definately be back again for next year!!
Old 12-10-2012, 02:32 PM

Sewbeadit,
Glad you liked your s santa package. I hope you can use all the goodies....I love Vera Bradley so hoped you would like the ornament. Hoping the vintage purse and buttons were your style....So hard when I don't really have a 'wish' list.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season!!
Oz & Lily
Old 12-10-2012, 02:39 PM

wow, I have a special thank you to my S.S. I have a funny to share with you all. I discovered that one of our swappers was from Biddeford and that is not to far from where I live so I contacted her to see if we might meet sometime for coffee. Well through a couple of emails we finally agreed on a time and date, which was this past tuesday. I have a very nice visit over coffee and a short time at the fabric section in Mardens and off to our perspective homes. I had shared with her my experience with this swap and how my SS had apparently "flaked out" and Terri had to assign one of her Angels to help out. Well her Angel became my Angel and I opened my package to see that it was from my new quilting friend I met this week. Thank you both Terri and Joan for my package. I got some great things not limited to fabrics, books, coffee, chocolate, yarn, a beautiful table center peace mat, all wrapped in beautiful fabrics. what a great idea that was. Never thought of that one. I know other have had great packages as well. It is so much fun I hope to do this again next year. Have a Merry Christmas everyone.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:56 PM

HELLO.......Christmas greetings from the UK to everyone and a huge thank you to my wonderful swop partner Vanogay....I am late in opening my secret Santa parcel(s) because I have just spent the weekend in Munich, Germany and due to heavy snowfall yesterday was delayed in getting back to the Uk so have literally just opened my parcels....and wow what a wonderful selection of gifts, I really loved the handmade items....thank you for being so thoughtful....tomorrow I will post pictures and then everyone can see my treasures....I so wish I could meet you in person and give you a hug to say thanks.....but sadly that is unlikely so I am sending one on the wind, across the ocean.......thanks again Vanogay...you have been so very kind. Rosemary
Old 12-10-2012, 03:08 PM

How sad ...the fun is over...I will miss reading this thread several times a day keeping up with everyones antics...I feel like I have made new friends here
Old 12-10-2012, 03:27 PM

I just took a few moments to look at all the lovely gifts! There ate a lot of fortunate people out there! Such beautiful fabrics, hand made things and chocolate! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 04:17 PM

Thank you to my SS Btmline. I received some cocoa, a wonderful coffee cup, coaster and some gorgeous fat quarters in purples and greens!