Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2019 Sign Ups

Just sent the pm, been shopping all year for this!
    Thanks for hosting!!!
    hugs,
    dj
    “Art is never finished, only abandoned.”
    ― Leonardo_da_Vinci

I signed up again this year. My form was submitted. May the fun start!
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    hae signed up for this Secret Santa swap and also one on another website. just waiting for the ornament swap to bennounced so I can sign up for that also

I don't know if you've sent your info yet, but I haven't rec'd it. Just making sure

Quote Originally Posted by roseirish48 View Post
    hae signed up for this Secret Santa swap and also one on another website. just waiting for the ornament swap to bennounced so I can sign up for that also

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I am in again. Will be sending my info asap. Thanks again for doing this. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Just sent my info. Hope you received it. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

I am so in! Its been quite a few years since I did any swaps. Life happens sometimes. So glad I found this board! I sent my PM... let me know that you got it! Now to do some shopping

I am in. I am excited.
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

roseirish48....disregard previous post. I rec'd your info.

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
    I don't know if you've sent your info yet, but I haven't rec'd it. Just making sure

Just an FYI.....once you PM me your info, I will send back "got it". If you don't get a PM back from me, it means I haven't rec'd your info.

Sign me upon have been waiting for this,sending my information nb

I use use my iPad and computer. I love this site and if I don’t get to log in and look at the beautiful quilts, I feel lost. Nobody in my family gets my hobby, so this is my quilty family.

Quote Originally Posted by AprilM View Post
    Thank you, Queenbarbiej! I actually tried it two different ways last night. The first way was as you suggested (and in the help area of the board) and the second was as tlrnhi suggested.

I did actually get an auto-reply email last night, although i can’t be positive which pm actually did the trick! My guess is the one tlrnhi offered because of the timing of the email but i am only assuming.

From what i can see, both ways make perfect sense and either one of them should have worked... but what do i know - i’m the one who cant seem to accomplish this one simple thing! Although i am not new to computers, i am a newbie on the board (any board - this is my first experience with one). I am determined to get this figured out!

I was wondering... do most of you access the board by a windows-based pc? Are any of you using an iPhone or iPad? I have been using my iPhone and i am wondering if that might be part of the problem? I think i may have joined here in June or July and since i have learned a lot of things! I have found that not only do i need to login (duh) but i also need to select the option of using the full site to have fewer problems. However, using the full site option has one drawback - teeny tiny print!

My guess is that all of my detours are necessitated by using an Apple-based product. While i do have a windows-based laptop, i avoid using that like the plague - bought it in 2007 so its old and slow... i swear i could walk a letter to your house by the time it boots up! My husband hates computers so for home we went the Apple route as it seems to be a little more intuitive as far as he is concerned (which means that i have to respond less to “flat tires on the information super highway” at home - and hey, i guess as they say it’s all about me???).

Thank you all... for being so very kind and patient with me! I promise i am gonna get this one way or another. I realized last month that just because i post a photo - and it looks right side up to me - that may not be exactly what you see when i put it out there! So now i gotta work on pm’s... but i promise you all i will get it, just hope you dont have to help me much more or i am really gonna feel like a burden.

I am very excited to participate in this years Secret Santa! I very sincerely hope you all survive my efforts to get there!!! From the auto-reply email i got last night i think things got to the right place!

Thank you, thank you, thank you (did i say thank you?)!!!
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

I`m in....youpee!!!!

I am in, excited to see what my partner wants. Will send form as soon as possible.

Secret Santa info sheet sent to Hostess
    Last edited by Armylady2012; 09-19-2019 at 06:32 PM. Reason: misspelled word

I wonder if there will be an ornament swap this year.
    hugs,
    dj
    “Art is never finished, only abandoned.”
    ― Leonardo_da_Vinci

today was house cleaning day for me. After that was done, I popped down "the HOLE' and tidied up a bit down there, left over party stuff etc from last year....its all ready now, table and chairs all out, clean cloths and flowers on the table. All ready for the "naughty" people to arrive with snacks, drinks, recipes etc. I'm climbing out now as what I've just done doesnt put me in the naughty category
    "Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth."

I hope so djmat.
    "Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth."

Just got to send mine-have been saving just for this swap the last 6 months. Thanks for doing this again this year!!! Crafty Grammie
    Patience comes to him who waits providing he knows what he is waiting for.

I’ve been hitting up the sales and spending my pin money the way it was intended LOL!!! Can’t wait to see what my partner wants so I can have some more retain therapy

Secret Santa is so fun. I used to love it at the office. Look forward to this. Can’t wait to get started. I will send my PM soon.

Sorry I've been MIA. Had some family issues I had to resolve.
    But I'm back!

Sent my info today.

Woohoo! Here we go again! Tuning up my Super Deluxe Broom, washing, waxing and fueling her up for super sleuthing out my Santee!

Blog Entries
    Sent my info

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast