Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 11-19-2014, 10:58 AM

I wish I knew for sure that secret Santee got her package... Post office says it was delivered, but so many people have been arrested in the news for stealing packages off front porches....
Old 11-19-2014, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra View Post
Originally Posted by Dedemac

Since December 7th is Pearl Harbor day should we open them when it's noon in the islands? That would be 5pm on the east coast of the states.

That would be okay with me Dedemac I would have delay making supper a bit but I could do it. I had to check the calendar for the date. I'm not going anywhere that day, and I'm not sure if anyone else would have to do the same.... but I could work around it.

Tricia
This idea works for me....
Old 11-19-2014, 10:59 AM

works for me too.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Works for me.
DH and I eat supper early but I think for once we can eat at a later time. Actually anytime is okay with me, I'm flexible. My SS box is sitting in the living room with Santa Clause. DH won't put him in his box to rest between Christmas and next Christmas. He is 4 ft. tall and I have to admit is very charming. It's funny cause no one that has come in has mentioned that did we know that Santa is visiting in the corner? Such polite neighbors.
My SS pkg was mailed eons ago and I have never heard from her either. I could say something about that but I remember that I promised I would be nice. So nice it is. Darn it!
I did take pictures though and will show them when the time comes. Think I'll go visit in the hole now.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
I wish I knew for sure that secret Santee got her package... Post office says it was delivered, but so many people have been arrested in the news for stealing packages off front porches....
I know. I wish I knew if mine got hers, too. Delivery confirmation says it was delivered to the front porch......after that no clue. My SS'ee has not posted to this thread and I am not sure how I will ever know if she got it.

I did tape a note stating Secret Santa Swap. Open Dec. 7th.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by juneayerza View Post

This was posted and not answered; what do you all think about what she is asking?
An earlier time question was posted and got few responses, also. Any time is fine with me.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by sunrise450 View Post
DH and I eat supper early but I think for once we can eat at a later time. Actually anytime is okay with me, I'm flexible. My SS box is sitting in the living room with Santa Clause. DH won't put him in his box to rest between Christmas and next Christmas. He is 4 ft. tall and I have to admit is very charming. It's funny cause no one that has come in has mentioned that did we know that Santa is visiting in the corner? Such polite neighbors.
My SS pkg was mailed eons ago and I have never heard from her either. I could say something about that but I remember that I promised I would be nice. So nice it is. Darn it!
I did take pictures though and will show them when the time comes. Think I'll go visit in the hole now.
Maybe Terri can tell you, since everyone is supposed to at least let her know.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Patchesnposies View Post
I know. I wish I knew if mine got hers, too. Delivery confirmation says it was delivered to the front porch......after that no clue. My SS'ee has not posted to this thread and I am not sure how I will ever know if she got it.

I did tape a note stating Secret Santa Swap. Open Dec. 7th.
Unfortunately, it seems many participants must not even read this thread. Maybe Terri can tell you if it was received safely.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:43 PM

My package from my SS is on top of a trunk in my sewing loft, waiting. I may have to move it because every time I go upstairs into my loft, it's staring me in the face, tempting me. It doesn't jingle, it doesn't rattle. No clues! Humph!
Old 11-19-2014, 12:53 PM

It's arrived Jingling all the way from IL which is the same state I sent a package to! Unfortunately all the tape is secured and no holes in the box so no clues other then the sound. Thank you so much! Now the torture begins. Where to put the little precious????

Hope everyone is doing well with all that cold white stuff back east.