Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 11-19-2014, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by BrendaK View Post
PenniF Your lady is one lucky gal. There is good and bad. The bad is I have not received anything yet but there is still time. The good thing is I don't have to keep myself in check yet. I also thought that the things I sent were fine until I saw the things you all sent. Hope my partner likes what I did send her. Already thinking about what to send next year. I have to climb out of the hole as I believe that I am getting my DH's cold (he loves to share) and I don't want to make anyone else sick. But save my seat I will be back. Prayers to all who are having health problems. Take care all and stay healthy. BrendaK
Awwwww, I'm sorry you're coming down with a cold! You don't have to leave the Hole, though. Virtual viruses aren't contagious. Come over to the corner and have some nice virtual hot tea, with honey and lemon.

I've been pretty lucky, so far this year. I think it's mostly due to staying away from crowds.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:16 AM

[ Originally Posted by sewbizgirl

I agree, there are SS people who are not following the thread, so they will open when they want to.

Can't wait to see all the rest of the packages after the reveal day!]

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Next year I am NOT following the thread.
BAD KAT! In the original rules, Terri stated, "There will be a chat session, so everyone can come and we can open our gifts together. That date will be determined at a later time.

Remember, this is SECRET. You won't know who is sending to you and the person you are sending to, won't know it's you until reveal day in chat."

Now that you've been reminded of the rules, you have no excuse!
Old 11-19-2014, 08:31 AM

You guys are so bad! Just like kids trying to get around the rules. That's one reason I didn't send early. However, the package I sent is out for delivery, so be prepared to be tempted -- someone. I taped the package very well, so they'll be no accidental opening.

Last edited by Belfrybat; 11-19-2014 at 08:35 AM.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Remember, this is SECRET. You won't know who is sending to you and the person you are sending to, won't know it's you until reveal day in chat."
Neesie, That depends on if you are only in this swap, and haven't kept track of others you have swapped with. At least if people put their real address for the return. But it's still fun to wait and be tempted. Getting louder Open Me, Open Me!

Had to move the box to the other side of the house.

Old 11-19-2014, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
[ Originally Posted by sewbizgirl

I agree, there are SS people who are not following the thread, so they will open when they want to.

Can't wait to see all the rest of the packages after the reveal day!]

BAD KAT! In the original rules, Terri stated, "There will be a chat session, so everyone can come and we can open our gifts together. That date will be determined at a later time.

Now that you've been reminded of the rules, you have no excuse!
Hi Ho, Hi Ho! Off to the hole I go!

Maybe I won't be able to hear my stupid SS package from the hole.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
Neesie, That depends on if you are only in this swap, and haven't kept track of others you have swapped with. At least if people put their real address for the return. But it's still fun to wait and be tempted. Getting louder Open Me, Open Me!

Had to move the box to the other side of the house.

Those were Terri's words. I was just the messenger!
Old 11-19-2014, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Next year I am NOT following the thread.

Sorry KAT....we will know you are out there !!! .... and SANTA will know if you open your package early....and he will NOT be pleased !!!! Plus i think Terri knows the big guy personally - so he would tell her you peaked !!
Old 11-19-2014, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
Since December 7th is Pearl Harbor day should we open them when it's noon in the islands? That would be 5pm on the east coast of the states.

This was posted and not answered; what do you all think about what she is asking?
Old 11-19-2014, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Dedemac

Since December 7th is Pearl Harbor day should we open them when it's noon in the islands? That would be 5pm on the east coast of the states.

That would be okay with me Dedemac I would have delay making supper a bit but I could do it. I had to check the calendar for the date. I'm not going anywhere that day, and I'm not sure if anyone else would have to do the same.... but I could work around it.

Tricia
Old 11-19-2014, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by juneayerza View Post

This was posted and not answered; what do you all think about what she is asking?
Works for me.