Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-28-2010, 04:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sistahdebbra
Oops, I lost/misplaced my Secret Santa's name.

ARE YOU KIDDING??????????????????? You will most surely go on the naughty list for that!!!!!!! lol

Go to the home page, then at the bottom it will have group activities, click on ALL then go to your name and next to it is your persons name and info.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by Leota
Ok, I got 2 packages in the mail today from Secret Santa. I can open them, right???
WWWRRRROOOONNNNNGGGG!!!!!
You Know the Rules :D... You have to wait ....
I don't have to play by the rules. I'm HEAD ELF!!!
Don't even think about it, Terri...and don't make Big Boy poke any holes in the package either!

;-)
Old 10-28-2010, 06:20 AM
Power Poster

Terri...you know that you need to check for air holes in the box...you just never know. You might need to poke a straw through one and poke a little food through as well. You just can't open it though....you know the rules.....We don't EVEN want to talk about what happens if you break them:roll::lol:
Old 10-28-2010, 08:34 AM

absolutely!!!!!!!!!! If WE can't YOU can't. You can not have your cake and eat it too!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 08:57 AM

[quote=pennyj123]
Originally Posted by sharon b
Ok, I got 2 packages in the mail today from Secret Santa. I can open them, right???
Nice try ! LOL
[quote]=Leota] yeah what about those poor people who signed up but haven't been on here at all???? They're really going to be confused... You have to read and respond at least once a day... that's what makes this so much fun

Well now, I try to read once a day, but i don't get here very often and only while i am at work. so with a comment from the Head Elf and only reading a couple of pages, i can't wait to receive my SS presy to open early. Yippee :)
NO No No... you can't open early... that's a big no no... you get lots of coal if you open early... Terri is just trying to confuse the new people .... you never ever open early... that's not playing nice and will land you on the naughty naughty list ... Right Tru?
Old 10-28-2010, 09:37 AM

ME? On the Naughty List? Nope, don't think so. Never happen!
Old 10-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Banned

[quote=Leota][quote=pennyj123]
Originally Posted by sharon b
Nice try ! LOL
=Leota] yeah what about those poor people who signed up but haven't been on here at all???? They're really going to be confused... You have to read and respond at least once a day... that's what makes this so much fun

Well now, I try to read once a day, but i don't get here very often and only while i am at work. so with a comment from the Head Elf and only reading a couple of pages, i can't wait to receive my SS presy to open early. Yippee :)
NO No No... you can't open early... that's a big no no... you get lots of coal if you open early... Terri is just trying to confuse the new people .... you never ever open early... that's not playing nice and will land you on the naughty naughty list ... Right Tru?
How would I know if opening early gets you on the naughty list? I didn't open early last year. I was afraid to open on opening day. Written on the box said BODY PARTS. If I rmember correctly that box was duct taped.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:30 PM
Banned

I have been such a busy little Santas helper. I have been sewing all day not for SS as that pressies was mailed but for SQA.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:41 PM

Question, since I am a newby at this SS fun time, when enclosing a card do you sign your name? or is that to be revealed on Dec 12 when we're on line???
Old 10-28-2010, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by littleone
Question, since I am a newby at this SS fun time, when enclosing a card do you sign your name? or is that to be revealed on Dec 12 when we're on line???
Littleone, you put a card inside your gift that has who you really are and what your board name is. That way you are only revealed WHEN they open their gift...not before.