Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-28-2010, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
Originally Posted by littleone
Question, since I am a newby at this SS fun time, when enclosing a card do you sign your name? or is that to be revealed on Dec 12 when we're on line???
Littleone, you put a card inside your gift that has who you really are and what your board name is. That way you are only revealed WHEN they open their gift...not before.
OK, thanks, just needed to know.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:05 PM

wow, somehow I haven't been getting notices for this topic! I'm way behind on my reading. :)
Old 10-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Banned

It is the same few people that keep coming here I wonder how many other got their pressies and we don't know about it!!!!!!!

On the good ship lolipop
It's a sweet trip to a candy shop
Where bon bons play
On the sunny beach at Coconut Bay

I know it is not a Christmas song but I have been so good that I must be on the good ship lolipop.............
Old 10-28-2010, 02:24 PM

This is true.I wonder too.Seems I saw 250 plus were doing SS but I only see about 10 of us here.What is SQA?
Old 10-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cbridges22
This is true.I wonder too.Seems I saw 250 plus were doing SS but I only see about 10 of us here.What is SQA?
SQA is Secret Quilt Angel. Last year you got a person and for 1 year you sent them a card or pressies soething that they knew someone care about them. It was fun AT THE BEGINNING. However a lot of the angels are MIA and people send to their person but aren't getting anything from theirs angel. I MAKE sure each month my person gets something. I am so excited I love what I made for her.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:32 PM

Yes, I had asked if they were repeating this coming year and the answer was no, I wondered why not but now I understand
Originally Posted by trupeach1
SQA is Secret Quilt Angel. Last year you got a person and for 1 year you sent them a card or pressies soething that they knew someone care about them. It was fun AT THE BEGINNING. However a lot of the angels are MIA and people send to their person but aren't getting anything from theirs angel. I MAKE sure each month my person gets something. I am so excited I love what I made for her.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
Yes, I had asked if they were repeating this coming year and the answer was no, I wondered why not but now I understand
There are some people in this swap that don't know what SS stands for or how Secret Santa works yet they signed up... it's going to be interesting to see how many of these people remember that they signed up and are suppose to send their person a Secret Santa gift... make ya wonder....
Old 10-28-2010, 02:53 PM

most of the swaps I'm doing is for the experience at a certain thing? so whether I get one back or not I at least got to learn something new ie: the pin cushion swap, the table runner swap, the fabric postcard (I love this one), lol not saying I don't want a package in return, just saying I at least got to try something new

Originally Posted by Leota
Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
There are some people in this swap that don't know what SS stands for or how Secret Santa works yet they signed up... it's going to be interesting to see how many of these people remember that they signed up and are suppose to send their person a Secret Santa gift... make ya wonder....

I missed out on the SQA, and I would have loved to done that. I hope someone re-considers hosting that one.

I really think that it's a shame people sign up to do things and then don't follow through with their commitments.

And my package is getting all its parts wrapped up this weekend and will hit the post office on Monday.. I wonder where it could be going.... could it be to YOU????

YES!