Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-28-2010, 04:40 PM

I am not.I am busy,busy,busy! I am also trying to plan for Thanksgiving,you seem to have forgotten that peachy.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
Hmmmm...funny you should mention that Peachy....:lol::lol: I'll just be enjoying all those extra pressies now won't I?
But that is just plain mean. Do you realize that the person they are suppose to sent to won't get any pressie if they ask for your addy and send them to you because they got all confused. How sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 10-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cbridges22
I am not.I am busy,busy,busy! I am also trying to plan for Thanksgiving,you seem to have forgotten that peachy.
I am sorry I didn't realize you were the ONLY one planning for Thanksgiving!!!!!!! ECCCCUUUUUUSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE me.

Now Thanksgiving will you be at the Pole or are you going to Manhattan to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade???? Santa ask me to go along so I am. It is about an 8 hour drive, he will not be going in the sleigh. Santa says he wants you to make sure the reindeer will be all cleaned and pretty so that they are all set and ready for his BIG entrance at the end of the parade. Did you find out if there could be 1 transport truck for the reindeer and 1 for the sleigh this way the reindeer have someplace to stay while in the city. Santa will be staying at the Plaza Hotel, as ususal. I will not be going back to the Pole on Friday with Santa and everyone else since I haven't been to Long Island in 6 years I will spend the weekend there and be back at the Pole on Monday. Santa says that is OK I have been working so hard at being good this year he will give me the time off even though the last few weeks before Christmas are BUSY,BUSY,BUSY.
So now I need a head count of who will be coming with me and Santa to Manhattan. There has to be at least 2 people left behind to watch Santas Workshop. We CAN NOT leave it unattended, there is too much crime in this world and we don't want anyone robbing Santa while he is in NY. My word how disappointed would all the good boys and girls be if they didn't have Santa bring them at least 1 pressie. Everyone let me know ASAP if you are going to Manhattan, if your families are meeting you there or what the situation is so that we have enough hotel and Thanksgiving dinner reservations for everyone.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
This is true.I wonder too.Seems I saw 250 plus were doing SS but I only see about 10 of us here.What is SQA?
LOL.... have been watching the posts, and getting quite a kick out of it, Thanks

Seems this group flips from naughty to nice quick.
Safer to stay out of the fray :thumbup:
Hopefully all will follow thru, could be out shopping for goodies!!
Old 10-28-2010, 05:42 PM

Santa finished his shopping for his s.anta person . I wonder whom it could be? HMMMMM.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:00 PM

Santa has mailed two packages to two different Secret Santa's. I wonder who will get them, too!! :D
Sulabug
and
Handquilter
:D :D
Old 10-28-2010, 06:07 PM

OK I'LL GO TO MANHATTAN,BUT I NEED MY OWN ROOM BECAUSE I SNORE AND FART IN MY SLEEP :mrgreen:
Old 10-28-2010, 06:13 PM

Alright Peachy I'm coming with you and santa too. Do you think I would let you go with santa without me!!! Don't think so...... Hey maybe i can go with you to long island? we could sip long island tea...... Huh? and go to quilt shoppes and see the country side. Take in a couple of kareoke (sp) bars. You know I love your singing!! We could be like Thelma and Louise?? I hate to let you go alone. Take me with you and then you will have company for the trip home to the Pole as we call it.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
OK I'LL GO TO MANHATTAN,BUT I NEED MY OWN ROOM BECAUSE I SNORE AND FART IN MY SLEEP :mrgreen:
This I know is true!!!! She is my sister and no one can take the fumes or the noise. When ever we go some place we always make sure she has her own room. P.S. Don't feed her any of the special brownies she will end up like the reindeers!! :mrgreen:
Old 10-28-2010, 06:37 PM

[/quote]

There are some people in this swap that don't know what SS stands for or how Secret Santa works yet they signed up... it's going to be interesting to see how many of these people remember that they signed up and are suppose to send their person a Secret Santa gift... make ya wonder....[/quote]

Oh, you mean we're supposed to send a pressie and not just have fun and banter back and forth
:shock: