Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-12-2010, 05:28 PM

Patty (imjustme) and I will be there on Saturday for sure and haven't decided if we'll be going on Sunday too or not. We live pretty local but Patty works Friday so no Friday for sure lol

Originally Posted by koko
Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
IS anyone on here going to the Houston Quilt Show next month? If so I'd love to put some faces with the names.
I am going and can hardly wait - it is so inviting and tempting to buy new stuff and meet other quilters
Old 10-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Power Poster

Peachy...you in the North Pole??? Hah..I think not, I mean really, just think about it! All the ice and snow would have melted by now with all that hot air you are blowing Hee..heee!

All you other halo wearers...wanna borrow my halo cleaner so that they will all shine brightly? It really helps so that Santa can see the bright Christmas lights reflecting off of them. I keep a good supply of it here...since I spend all my time between quilts shining my halo...:D:
Old 10-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Power Poster

Oh I meant to tell ya'll ....I was thinking today about "handmade" gifts. Last year I made one of Lacelady's Fabric covered sewing boxes. (She gave us a wonderful tute here on this board). Well, I gave the one I made to a friend last Christmas. Recently, a wonderful friend here on the board sent me one that she made. I have to tell ya'll...its one of the coolest things to have and use! Check out Lace's tute..its a great gift for your sewing friends!
Old 10-12-2010, 06:12 PM

Patty (imjustme) and I will be there on Saturday for sure and haven't decided if we'll be going on Sunday too or not. We live pretty local but Patty works Friday so no Friday for sure lol

Originally Posted by koko
IS anyone on here going to the Houston Quilt Show next month? If so I'd love to put some faces with the names.
I am going and can hardly wait - it is so inviting and tempting to buy new stuff and meet other quilters
I won't be there on the week-end just during the week
Old 10-12-2010, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by Leota
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Isn't it amazing that Santa has chosen me to be in the North Pole helping him. Take a gander at my location! You all think I am bad and yet I and Santas right hand man! Now I suggest you be nice.
trupeach show are you gonna get to NP????
Did you mean HOW am I going to get to the NP????????? It is easy you silly goose.........reindeer how else?????????? And I am there already.

JINGLE BELLS< JINGLE BELLS< JINGLE ALL THE WAY OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A 1 HORSE OPEN SLEIGH>>>>>>>>

Can't you hear the elves singing??????????????
Can you ask Santa to define GOOD?
Old 10-12-2010, 06:19 PM

Yes I would like a definition of what Santa thinks is good?
Old 10-12-2010, 06:44 PM

where is this list everyone keeps talking about?
Old 10-12-2010, 06:45 PM

<---- is an angel ... just check out the icon ;)
Old 10-12-2010, 06:58 PM

Peach, I can take the heat. I have a lot of jokesters in my family. DH, MIL, & children. I ain't scared.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia
where is this list everyone keeps talking about?
If you are looking for the list of people who are participating in the secret santa go to the top of this page and click on Home - from there go to the bottom of the page that comes up and locate open group activities towards the bottom - then click on secret santa - up will come everyone's name who is participating