Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Leota
Guess whaaaatttt????!!!!!
I just got notice that I'm on the NICE list :D yipeee dippieeee !!! :D
I personally think that this could have been told to us in a nice quiet tone. NOT in a tone that a show off would use...........adding to that the yelling of YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEE DIPPPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Now show off's in my book should be on the naughty list so that is where I think your name should be place ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I personally think that this could have been told to us in a nice quiet tone. NOT in a tone that a show off would use...........adding to that the yelling of YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEE DIPPPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Now show off's in my book should be on the naughty list so that is where I think your name should be place ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're just jealous :D
Old 10-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Banned

You know what enough of the question asking get a dictionary. GGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE what does IRR mean? What does ROFL mean? what does this mean what does that mean WELL what does SPUOTNL mean????????????? Laughing out loud for those who don't know what LOL means!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Banned

No I'm not
No I'm not
you sleep on a smelly cot.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:23 PM

No I'm not
No I'm not
you sleep on a smelly cot.
my cot ain't smelly.... :P
Old 10-19-2010, 04:28 PM

*it gets better and better ...*
Old 10-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Power Poster

Now calm down girlies... As you can see on the list..there is a little progress being made by "some"...you see...I said some not all in getting to the nice list. Peachy...you need to grown some long toe nails I think or maybe just get a muzzle so those ugly things don't slip out of your mouth :roll:

For those of you asking....yes..there was a problem with a shipment for last years IRR, but it didn't involve Canada. It was an international shipment though. Please DO NOT insure any shipments out of the country. DO mark it as a GIFT and put a declared value of $20.00 or less on the customs form. If you have any questions about how to ship where you need to, please ask ...Terri can help, I can help, any of the International girls can help...ask somebody...please..if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help you out.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:53 PM

You know what enough of the question asking get a dictionary. GGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE what does IRR mean? What does ROFL mean? what does this mean what does that mean WELL what does SPUOTNL mean????????????? Laughing out loud for those who don't know what LOL means!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh OH I think I know what it means???!! SUPER PEACH USUALLY, OFTEN TELLS NICE LIES. Y es that's it. :shock:
Old 10-19-2010, 05:01 PM

Peachy u r up to your sneaky self SPUOTNL = Sandpat U'r on the Naughty list. LOL :lol:
Old 10-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by littleone
Peachy u r up to your sneaky self SPUOTNL = Sandpat U'r on the Naughty list. LOL :lol:
Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However that is good :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: