Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-17-2010, 02:09 PM

Dec 12 @7pm sounds like a go............ for me too.

I got my partner somethings today??? Want to know what I got???? I got a nice pressie and a naughty pressie because Santa is still watching and if my partner is Naughty She is getting the NAUGHTY one and I am getting the NICE one!!! So you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout or I'll be getting a really nice pressie! ha ha
Old 10-17-2010, 02:11 PM

I'm always nice. ;)

I just have to finish up two things I'm making and then my package is ready to go!
Old 10-17-2010, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by grandme26
I have missed almost a whole week of being on the computer and things do change. I will be sending my package by the end of this month. I am taking the plung and having my left hip replaced. At least the re-hab seems easier than a few years ago.
Good Luck Grandme26. I'll put in a good word with Santa since I'm at the North Pole. I'll tell him to send you an extra pressie!!
Mend fast! GOD Speed! :thumbup: :wink:
Old 10-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by littleone
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'm leaning towards December 12 for opening day.
What would be a good time?
The time would be EST.
What do you think....7PM EST??
Have updated my scheduler, will be one line Dec. 12; 5PM MST.
I know I'll be get a really nice pressie cause I am just a little angel. I all ready gave Santa my wish list. He has come through every year fulfilling my dreams and wishes.
Oh I see your avator is a picture of me. How sweet you were to do that!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2010, 02:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by abonda
I have missed almost a whole week of being on the computer and things do change. I will be sending my package by the end of this month. I am taking the plung and having my left hip replaced. At least the re-hab seems easier than a few years ago.
Good Luck Grandme26. I'll put in a good word with Santa since I'm at the North Pole. I'll tell him to send you an extra pressie!!
I'm at the North Pole too. Where are you lodging?????? I am at the top of the hill, the one that has the neon sign flashing Snow Cones 82 different toppings.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Psst...just a heads up...everyone is sending to me!
Ya'll just think that you have different names, but the Post Office has a change of address in for everyone ONLY for packages. All packages will come to me! hehehe
I think you might deserve it for all the work you do to make swaps work.
Of course I do! Do you think I'm kidding when I said I did an address change? hehehe
Old 10-17-2010, 03:30 PM

well secret santa ia alive and kicking down under...........might be wearing shorts and a sun hat and sun glasses but he's /she is looking down dead georgus........
8-)
so to the person i am secret santa too.ENJOY......
hmmmm pity its a $20:00 limit maybe i could of sent me..
hugs LORRAINE
Old 10-17-2010, 03:42 PM

Can't wait to see how many naughty people will come alive after November 15... after all the pressies are sent! Until then most of us will remain on the NICE list!!
Old 10-17-2010, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I'm at the North Pole too. Where are you lodging?????? I am at the top of the hill, the one that has the neon sign flashing Snow Cones 82 different toppings.
I'm just a little ways away from where you are. In fact I can see that sign from the Igloo! Me and Santa are cozy there. We would love for you to come over and bring Snow Cones. My favorite is Blue Raspberry and Santa likes Red Cherry! Hurry you don't want to miss out on the fun over here!! ;) : :twisted :-o
Old 10-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I'm just a little ways away from where you are. In fact I can see that sign from the Igloo! Me and Santa are cozy there. We would love for you to come over and bring Snow Cones. My favorite is Blue Raspberry and Santa likes Red Cherry! Hurry you don't want to miss out on the fun over here!! ;) : :twisted :-o
I KNOW what Santa likes............I will be right over I better take the reindeer and sled I don't want to be sloshing through the snow to get back. I know what your kind of fun is and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Are the little people with you too? I will bring extra snow cones just to make sure there is enough.