Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-17-2010, 06:16 PM

You missed me lilone! I'm in Santas Workshop making sure that someone.. maybe naughty, maybe nice gets a package. It's still up in the air if coal will be in there or not.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by littleone
Oh I see your avator is a picture of me. How sweet you were to do that!!!!!!!!!!
When the Littleone was in grade school she once played Santa Clause as the rest of the class recited The Night Before Christmas. (I was the only one who could fit through the chimney) Every since then Littleone has always had Santa’s ear. She lets Santa know the names of the naughty and good little girls & boys. Didn’t you know Santa has helpers to make his list too? With so many girls and boys out there Santa had to automate his list, now he has helpers email him each time a girl or boy is good or bad.
And Littleone knows Sandpat, Trupeace1 and Abonda, are not at the North Pole. I bet you guys don’t even know where the North Pole is exactly. It’s a land of perpetual snow.
And Trupeace1 I’ll have you know that my picture is my Avator and absolutely not a picture of you.[/quote]

I think that little angel outfit is a costume that is covering up a little ... no big devil :evil: and I do too know where the NORTH POLE IS.............. it's in the NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Santa is not going to like that when he hears you are impersonating a helper??????????????? :thumbdown:
Old 10-17-2010, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by PurplePassion
You will also notice that the rest of us nice people are not whining and begging and making fools of ourselves in front of Santa! We already know that our presents are on the way to us.
PurplePassion I don't have to whine or beg! Santa loves me this I know for he told me so............... so there :shock: You are just jealous :hunf: :mrgreen:
Old 10-17-2010, 06:47 PM

*is wondering what she has gotten into ... hopes Santa knows that she is not involved in the 'naughty' stuff*
Old 10-17-2010, 06:51 PM

I think that little angel outfit is a costume that is covering up a little ... no big devil :evil: and I do too know where the NORTH POLE IS.............. it's in the NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Santa is not going to like that when he hears you are impersonating a helper??????????????? :thumbdown:[/quote]

I'll have you know that is not a costume and that I have many many outfits with wings and halo and my many green elf outfits. one hanging up in my closet. Cause I always want to be clean. and as for the Noth Pole I know for a fact your not there cause you would have had to pass the naughty or nice test before you could get to help Santa and you have to be a Canadian citizen. And another thing did you all know that Canada, claimed sovereignty of the North Pole in the mid-20th century, and there is an international understanding that if the claim goes unchallenged for a century, the claim is granted. And that's why Santa only has Canadian helpers. It was part of the agreement between the people of Canada and Santa. And.........and besides I am one of his favorite little helpers.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
*is wondering what she has gotten into ... hopes Santa knows that she is not involved in the 'naughty' stuff*
I hope you are not talking about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! being involved in the NAUGHTY STUFF??????????????? :shock: :shock: Get your mind out of the gutter. Santa LOVES all nice little girls and he LOVES me!! But as for littletoes uhmmmm littleones Santa does not like a fibber or a story teller!!! You are just jealous that Peachy and I are at the North Pole with SANTA and you will never be........... unless you think you can make it all the way there on those fake wings of yours??
Old 10-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Banned

Oh I see your avator is a picture of me. How sweet you were to do that!!!!!!!!!!

And Littleone knows Sandpat, Trupeace1 and Abonda, are not at the North Pole. I bet you guys don’t even know where the North Pole is exactly.[/quote]

I know EXACTLY where the North Pole is I have been there, I even have pictures of me there with my children when they were little. You can even google it. North Pole New York, the home of Santas workshop. Google doesn't lie!!!!!!! It is in the Adirondack mountains. SOOOOOOOOOO THERE!!!!!!!!!!! I am at the North Pole and I am helping Santa. I bet you're jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I bet you didn't know where it was.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:55 PM

Did you happen to notice Littleone's avatar!! Now I know she is a fibber. FIBBER FIBBER FIBBER................ Now she thinks she's an elf huh
Old 10-17-2010, 07:56 PM
Banned

I think that little angel outfit is a costume that is covering up a little ... no big devil :evil: and I do too know where the NORTH POLE IS.............. it's in the NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Santa is not going to like that when he hears you are impersonating a helper??????????????? :thumbdown:
I'll have you know that is not a costume and that I have many many outfits with wings and halo and my many green elf outfits. one hanging up in my closet. Cause I always want to be clean. and as for the Noth Pole I know for a fact your not there cause you would have had to pass the naughty or nice test before you could get to help Santa and you have to be a Canadian citizen. And another thing did you all know that Canada, claimed sovereignty of the North Pole in the mid-20th century, and there is an international understanding that if the claim goes unchallenged for a century, the claim is granted. And that's why Santa only has Canadian helpers. It was part of the agreement between the people of Canada and Santa. And.........and besides I am one of his favorite little helpers.[/quote]

HOG WASH............................I wrote exactly where SANTAS WORK SHOP IS. North Pole New York, so Canada might have a North Pole however it is NOT and I repeat NOT Santas North Pole.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by abonda

I agree with you Peachy! Terri should go on the Naughty list :evil: Sandpat toooo!!! ;) ;)
WAIT I NEVER SAID TO PUT TERI ON THE NAUGHTY LIST!!!!!!!!!! Where is that written??????????? You are :evil: :evil: You are just trying to get me into trouble and that isn't going to fly with me so back off bucko!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I thought we were friend we are the only tall people as Santas helpers. Now I am sad. (walking away with my head hanging low.)