Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-18-2010, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
*is wondering what she has gotten into ... hopes Santa knows that she is not involved in the 'naughty' stuff*
I hope you are not talking about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! being involved in the NAUGHTY STUFF??????????????? :shock: :shock: Get your mind out of the gutter. Santa LOVES all nice little girls and he LOVES me!! But as for littletoes uhmmmm littleones Santa does not like a fibber or a story teller!!! You are just jealous that Peachy and I are at the North Pole with SANTA and you will never be........... unless you think you can make it all the way there on those fake wings of yours??
all I can say is if the horns fit ... as for fake wings... I'll let you think what you want ... for it all comes out in the washing as my daddy always said ... :wink:
Old 10-18-2010, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Something interesting popped up on aol, today is.........WORLD MENOPAUSE DAY.............incase anyone was interested in knowing.
Menopause Day :?: :?: :?: Awareness? Is that like saying those around the gal having a hot flash is not aware of the big M?

But did you know that on October 18th, 1929 that Canadian women were first declared to be legally considered as 'persons', and therefore eligible to join the Senate of Canada. And it's still a mans world. It has been a long hard struggle for women of Canada and the world.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:43 AM

ATTENTION ALL INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS:
OK....without giving away who I have, I have a couple of questions. Are there restrictions on what can be sent or items that would slow down delivery to your country? Also, are there certain items that are harder to come by where you are from? If you all give answers then you will help all of the "Santas" out there who have an international partner.....not saying that I do or anything...just curious! ROFL!! :lol:
Old 10-18-2010, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee
OK....without giving away who I have, I have a couple of questions. Are there restrictions on what can be sent or items that would slow down delivery to your country? Also, are there certain items that are harder to come by where you are from? If you all give answers then you will help all of the "Santas" out there who have an international partner.....not saying that I do or anything...just curious! ROFL!! :lol:
Okay I live in Canada and the only thing I can think of that might slow things at customs would be plants or animals! I will actually check when I get the mail today. It is a good question. I know live plants and animals can cause problems!!! In more ways then one!!!! LOL :lol:
Old 10-18-2010, 10:28 AM

When completing the customs report the item needs to be noted as a gift and with a value of $60 CDN or less otherwise it would be subject to duties and taxes. Of course coal prices are down so those naughty ones (like trupeach1 for telling fibs) will be getting a sleighfull of coal.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:17 AM

So chocolate can be sent to Canada with no problems at customs???
Old 10-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by littleone
When completing the customs report the item needs to be noted as a gift and with a value of $60 CDN or less otherwise it would be subject to duties and taxes. Of course coal prices are down so those naughty ones (like trupeach1 for telling fibs) will be getting a sleighfull of coal.
Hay I have been good all day.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
Okay I live in Canada and the only thing I can think of that might slow things at customs would be plants or animals! I will actually check when I get the mail today. It is a good question. I know live plants and animals can cause problems!!! In more ways then one!!!! LOL :lol:
Got it. I've been doing my reading on this thread. So this really means: No live lizards. No live bugs. But they're OK if they are covered in chocolate.

I hear chocolate covered grasshoppers are coveted in some places in the world. :mrgreen:
Old 10-18-2010, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Patti, they are just jealous because I'm getting all the packages and I'm going to maybe share with you lol
Well I have just spoken with Santa and he told me that all those loveeeeeeeely little pressies you are getting will all be filled with COAL :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :thumbdown:
That will teach you!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2010, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by lab fairy
Originally Posted by KGoodhand
Got it. I've been doing my reading on this thread. So this really means: No live lizards. No live bugs. But they're OK if they are covered in chocolate.

I hear chocolate covered grasshoppers are coveted in some places in the world. :mrgreen:
Have you been spying??????????????????????? Santa doesn't like that. You are teatering???? :thumbup: :thumbdown: