Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-15-2010, 06:56 PM

gecko's and lizards are all over south Florida and all over Texas....can't believe people PAY for them!!

Was out shopping and just had to pick up a few things for my secret Santa :) :)
Old 10-15-2010, 07:00 PM

EST - midnight - isn't it almost time to close the secret santa? YEAH!!!!
Old 10-16-2010, 04:03 AM
Banned

Everyone be on the look out........if you got Teri's name you better check around and ask others if they got her too to make sure you are the only person who is her SS. Teri could have sent her name and addy to the entire group. You know Teri she JUST NEEDS all those FQ's as if she didn't have a big enough stash as it is. Then again is there such a thing as a big enough stash??????

I am sitting here in the freezing N Pole waiting like a good little Santas helper for my persons name to arrive. Waiting for the name is exciting as waiting for my pressie to arrive. AND PATTI, LEOTA, TERI, LITTLEONE and all you other meanies I AM GETTING a pressie, Santa told me so!!!!!!!!!!!! so there (sticking out my tongue)!!!!!!!!! :P :-P :P
Old 10-16-2010, 04:08 AM

now tru- you know Santa can bend the truth a little around this time. I don't think you should be too confident. (insert evil laugh here)

I hope I get you- I would enjoy the torture of waiting until the last day to post and send it snail mail so you will be thoroughly frazzled by the time it arrives. (snickering now)
Old 10-16-2010, 06:02 AM
Power Poster

Well, I must say that if I sat on those eggs until they hatched, they would be the sweetest, cutest, and nicest....yes, I said Nicest little geckos that you've ever seen! You know they say "nice" rubs off and I do have some I can share :wink:

And Peachy...I never never said you won't get a pressie...(well, maybe I did, I can't remember)..but you probably will get one. I just didn't say if it would be a bad one or a good one OR if you would get it quickly to torment you or slowly to torchure you (like Barb suggested). Now....I'm NOT being mean...just truthful :lol:
Old 10-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
Well, I must say that if I sat on those eggs until they hatched, they would be the sweetest, cutest, and nicest....yes, I said Nicest little geckos that you've ever seen! You know they say "nice" rubs off and I do have some I can share :wink:
Yes they (who ever they are) say nice rubs off however if you are siitting on them they could turn out to be pretty CRAPPY?????????? Depending on if you wipe your butt like a man.........skid marks come to mind!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: Crap rubs off too in more ways then 1!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2010, 12:56 PM

Something I didn't see addressed is food. What are the rules for sending homemade food items?
Old 10-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rejenea
Something I didn't see addressed is food. What are the rules for sending homemade food items?
You can send food, we did last year. It should be in the info you get about your person. I am ALLERGIC to EVERTHING, so I wrote no food for me when I sent the info to Teri.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:23 PM

why not just a recipe? or is that too cheappie, Just an idea there

I am thinking of Amish friendship bread along with the starter
or something like that
Old 10-16-2010, 01:35 PM

I'm glad someone asked the food question. I've always wondered about shipping food things out of the country. Are there any rules? How would you list something like that on a customs form or give it a value? Value can be based on rarity. So if that is the case, I make goodies so rarely they would be considered priceless. (Oh, and I cook under supervision so it is safe.) :-)