Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-26-2010, 07:30 PM

Usually, after names have been dispersed, they can't be changed...it would really mess everything up... She could have a Secret SS and not know it... :D
Old 10-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Power Poster

Peachy...you got a pressie...already???? Hmmmm....that requires some deep thinking to figure out if Nice or Naughty.

Terri...surely you miss spoke...Moi??? Surely you didn't mean Moi on the naughty list...
Old 10-26-2010, 08:32 PM

Now Patti, WHY would I put you on the Naughty List? Sweet innocent you? You are as sweet and innocent as I am!
(psst...just gotta keep Tru thinking that she isn't the only one on the Naughty List) lol
Old 10-27-2010, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Now Patti, WHY would I put you on the Naughty List? Sweet innocent you? You are as sweet and innocent as I am!
(psst...just gotta keep Tru thinking that she isn't the only one on the Naughty List) lol
Hey I'm on the Naughty list!!! You should take me OFF!!! I have been good for a long time............. :roll: I should be taken OFF....... Please..... I want a pressie a good pressie.....
Old 10-27-2010, 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Peachy...you got a pressie...already???? Hmmmm....that requires some deep thinking to figure out if Nice or Naughty.

Terri...surely you miss spoke...Moi??? Surely you didn't mean Moi on the naughty list...
Peachy how nice! You got a pressie! I bet it's from the FROG person! Maybe UT did use an alas to throw you off! She should try to do something like that to make up for telling you!
Old 10-27-2010, 05:00 AM

I'm getting nervous ... I have a few things for my exchange but must admit this has been HARD not knowing the individual's likes/dislikes as well as I would have liked ...

I will do my best ... and pray that I do well ... and hopefully will get a great friend in the process. Still looking for that extra special gift ... :D

Thanks Terri for organizing this ... I am enjoying myself :D
Old 10-27-2010, 05:57 AM

I should be on the good list since I am in the barn caring for all the animals.'And I did not make whonkey brownies like abonda.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'm thinking EVERYONE is going on the naughty list!
Not me! :mrgreen:
Old 10-27-2010, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
I should be on the good list since I am in the barn caring for all the animals.'And I did not make whonkey brownies like abonda.
Hey!! My brownies were GOOD! We both are good!! :wink: :roll:
Old 10-27-2010, 08:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by abonda
Originally Posted by cbridges22
Hey!! My brownies were GOOD! We both are good!! :wink: :roll:
The most important thing with the brownies was Santa LLLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEDDDDDDD. Abonda how many batches of brownies I saw Santa take home the leftovers and he had the elves carring trays of them out of the barn. I an sure abonda got brownie points(hehe) with them and should be on the nice list according to Santa.