Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 11-12-2010, 08:22 PM

My package will be going out on Mon. My gifts came by mail, and the mail must be slow already! But, today, it all arrived! Now, to wrap!
Old 11-12-2010, 11:08 PM

my box went out today, to my S pal
Old 11-13-2010, 07:25 AM

All these people sending packages to Terri - one of you please send me a note...
Old 11-13-2010, 08:27 AM

I received my SS pressie this week and sent mine out to somewhere..... I really can not remember where it was going right now. But at least i sent it. However It seems that I am supposed to wait for the 15 of December to open my pressie. I can hardly wait, it seems like I have been looking at it forever already.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:30 AM

you only have to wait til Dec 12th, so it won't be as long as you thought :) :) :)
Old 11-13-2010, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Leota
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Sending another package is fine.

Last year, I forgot to include the card in it. Had to send it seperately with SECRET SANTA-DO NOT OPEN UNTIL REVEAL DAY on it. Silly me!!

Ok, I got 2 more packages today....I'm not even signed up for Secret Santa and there are alot of Santas that are sending my way. I'm not complaining, mind you, but Big Boy is wanting to get into a couple of them. Little Olivia helped me bring in the mail today. She loves to help her Grandma. She carried a small box and didn't want to let go of it. Wonder if she knows what is in it? ;)
So what is the pressie count now ?:D
I don't know what the exact count is. It's going to be minus one if the one package keeps thumping
Old 11-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Power Poster

Last year, I forgot to include the card in it. Had to send it seperately with SECRET SANTA-DO NOT OPEN UNTIL REVEAL DAY on it. Silly me!!

Ok, I got 2 more packages today....I'm not even signed up for Secret Santa and there are alot of Santas that are sending my way. I'm not complaining, mind you, but Big Boy is wanting to get into a couple of them. Little Olivia helped me bring in the mail today. She loves to help her Grandma. She carried a small box and didn't want to let go of it. Wonder if she knows what is in it? ;)
:shock: Terri do we "want" to know why Santa is sending you so many pressies :wink: LOL
Old 11-13-2010, 10:46 AM

Hi all,
Received a very heavy box from Coppell, Texas today. Thanks
to my Secret Santa! Dotty
Old 11-13-2010, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b

:shock: Terri do we "want" to know why Santa is sending you so many pressies :wink: LOL
Cuz Santa loves me the mostest!
Old 11-13-2010, 11:16 AM

I'M A NAUGHTY ELF...

I've had the gift for awhile and am excited about it... :) but I've dawdled too much about getting it wrapped :oops: I'm sorry.

IT WILL BE in the mail Monday morning -- Right on the DEADLINE -- Yikes! :shock:
I know, I know, Terri: :evil: NO EXCUSES :evil:

No worries! (: Hubby has explicit instructions, even IF something happens to me over the weekend, preventing me from going to the P.O., then he will get it in the mail on Monday morning!!!

Hugs to all! :-D