Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-24-2010, 11:27 AM

Sounds lovely!I can make strudel for desert and will invite the Swiss yodelers from the valley. The Oomph band and yodelers would greatly complement each other.Vixin knocked-up!Maybe she got that way playing Reindeer games with Prancer?Haven't heard from anyone else but I am sure they will come.Don't want to be thought of a party poopers when Santa will be there and we are doing something nice for his pets.Need all the brownie points we can get this late in the year.Maybe we could go for a sleigh ride in the snow.The Reindeer wouldn't have to fly just dash us thru the snow.Better get the pastry made for the strudel. How about stopping by the nice little Norwegian clogger couples house and pick them up.Music,singing,dancing,food and yodeling I think we have it covered for one heck of a hoe down Peachy!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by sistahdebbra
What page can I find who my secret pal is????
Go to page 1 and PM Terri,the moderator and she will send you a message.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:46 AM

Also if you look here beside your name, your SP info should be there. At least mine is...

http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...jsp?gracnum=83
Old 10-24-2010, 11:48 AM

Santa's helpers, I think you all should be getting things ready instead of partying...good elfs (like myslef) don't party until after Christmas :roll: :lol: :wink:
Old 10-24-2010, 11:56 AM

Peach - I think a mistake has been made...I see your name on the naughty list again and you have been so good! Some one must be scrambling the names on the computer SS list. Santa won't be happy with this news.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:59 AM
Banned

You should have received an e-mail from Teri. If there was a page where they were listed it wouldn't be a secret.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
You should have received an e-mail from Teri. If there was a page where they were listed it wouldn't be a secret.
Peach, I think each member's information is listed so only they can see it under the activity page. Mine is anyway. :oops:
Old 10-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by candi
Santa's helpers, I think you all should be getting things ready instead of partying...good elfs (like myslef) don't party until after Christmas :roll: :lol: :wink:
We are not PARTYING as you put it. First off we are getting everything done that had to be done, and it goes a lot faster when there are so many of us together doing the work. Second you are just jeaous because you weren't invited. We don't want you near us since you were letting Dancer lick your face and now you have those nasty sores all over it. Have you looked in a mirror??????????? Boy those sores must hurt, they are all swollen and look like blisters. Gross they are all oozing. STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!! Further more it is Sunday, a day of rest so we could spend the time however we want to. We all attended church this morning and it is not a party we are making blankets for the reindeer.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Peach, I think each member's information is listed so only they can see it under the activity page. Mine is anyway. :oops:
Oh I have to go check that out.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:21 PM

What does Santa usually give quilters for Christmas?