Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-24-2010, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by 5quiler
what is a delivery confirmation is it some thing the post office put on the pack.. 5quiler
Yes, that is what you get from the post office , when you mail a package.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:52 PM
Banned

OK since I don't know how to post pic and I thought maybe people wondered if I quilted at all MJ posted pic of the baby quilt top I just finished. If you would like to see it it is titled............Attic windows...A very Catholic quilt by trupeach1
Old 10-24-2010, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
OK since I don't know how to post pic and I thought maybe people wondered if I quilted at all MJ posted pic of the baby quilt top I just finished. If you would like to see it it is titled............Attic windows...A very Catholic quilt by trupeach1
I just saw it and it is lovely!
Old 10-24-2010, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
I have decided that the Reindeer need new blankets to throw over their backs so I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in the barn?It is very cozy here with fresh hay,wood burning snow,twinkle lights in the rafters,hot chocolate bar.We could get started this afternoon.Anyone game? I know you must be tired from the all niter working on Mrs.Clause quilt but we mustn't for git the Reindeer.P.S. Have fudge and cookies to go with hot coco!We could play Reindeer games afterward,Prancer is all into games and has offered to teach us.
ONE QUESTION>>>>>>WHAT IS WOOD BURNING SNOW??? hehe

I'm there............. I have been busy making caramel popcorn I will bring it along. It is 2:30 what if I would make dinner and bring that too? I have a pot of sauce simmering. You know how Santa LOVES spaghetti and meatballs I will invite him and Mrs Clause. A picnic in the barn, what fun. I know Santa wanted to check on something with Vixin, he thinks she is knocked up again (that slut) if she is then in 4 weeks from now she will be in no shape to pull the sleigh. Her belly will weigh it down and it will never get into the air. My finger are worn to the bone from the quilting bee last night however I will bring yarn and crochet a blanket instead.
Has anyone else responded? I will stop by the Inn and Lodge to see if anyone else wants to come. Oh I will also stop by the Polish house I know the teenage daughter wants to learn how to crochet it would be a good time to teach her. I am not stopping by the Igloo it is in the other direction. See you in a little while. I think I will make some garlic bread to go with our dinner.

OOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS almost forgot could I invite that German Oompha band from up the road??????????? It would be fun to have music. I just hope they didn't have saurkraut for lunch the barn is pretty tight and well lets just say not enough window to open and air out the place.
Thanks a lot peach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: you won't stop by the igloo?????? What do I have frost bite!!!! :evil: :twisted: Well I'm coming to the party anyway!! I think I'm going to bring brownies, special brownies just for you!!!!
Old 10-24-2010, 06:37 PM

here are few more likes that my SS may consider. I like white chocolate covered pretzels, skin so soft signature silk lotion from avon and Snickers candy bar. :lol:
Old 10-24-2010, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by purplesharon
here are few more likes that my SS may consider. I like white chocolate covered pretzels, skin so soft signature silk lotion from avon and Snickers candy bar. :lol:
I would absolutely die for chocolate covered pretzels white or dark!! Yum Yum! Good choice
Old 10-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
Originally Posted by joyceelaine1951
does he at least attach some thread and needles, you can't be that bad.
OHHHHHHHHHH I don't get coal but I don't consider myself a quilter. I consider myself a living historian. I do everything my hand from making a loaf of bread to hand piecing and quilting a quilt. I DO GET PRESSIES!!!!!!!!!!! and it isn't coal!!!!!!!!

Liar, liar, pants on fire!!! I have it on good authority (you said it yourself earlier in this thread) that YOU recieved COAL last year!! :shock:....so now in addition to "joy riding" in Santa's sleigh (and don't think I buy that story about asking him permission), now you are lying. Peachy, I'm so sorry for you, you are a very naughty girl and getting worse all the time! I hope the others aren't letting your influence put them on the naughty list with you....
OMG I had a senior moment I did get coal and frogs. ooooooppppppppsssssssssssss it wasn't lying I forgot!
I can't remember was it you that sent it to me or sewjoyce she was my SS. If I remember I think it was cinnamon flavored.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:05 PM

OHHHHHHHHHH I don't get coal but I don't consider myself a quilter. I consider myself a living historian. I do everything my hand from making a loaf of bread to hand piecing and quilting a quilt. I DO GET PRESSIES!!!!!!!!!!! and it isn't coal!!!!!!!!

Liar, liar, pants on fire!!! I have it on good authority (you said it yourself earlier in this thread) that YOU recieved COAL last year!! :shock:....so now in addition to "joy riding" in Santa's sleigh (and don't think I buy that story about asking him permission), now you are lying. Peachy, I'm so sorry for you, you are a very naughty girl and getting worse all the time! I hope the others aren't letting your influence put them on the naughty list with you....
OMG I had a senior moment I did get coal and frogs. ooooooppppppppsssssssssssss it wasn't lying I forgot!
I can't remember was it you that sent it to me or sewjoyce she was my SS. If I remember I think it was cinnamon flavored.
Look at all the presents my SS has sent me already!!! Peachy Look!! There's me behind them all. you can only see my hands!! My SS must like me. I must be a really good girl!!!! But why am I still on the Naughty list?
Attached Thumbnails attachment-101830.jpe  
Old 10-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by abonda
Originally Posted by cbridges22
I have decided that the Reindeer need new blankets to throw over their backs so I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in the barn?It is very cozy here with fresh hay,wood burning snow,twinkle lights in the rafters,hot chocolate bar.We could get started this afternoon.Anyone game? I know you must be tired from the all niter working on Mrs.Clause quilt but we mustn't for git the Reindeer.P.S. Have fudge and cookies to go with hot coco!We could play Reindeer games afterward,Prancer is all into games and has offered to teach us.
ONE QUESTION>>>>>>WHAT IS WOOD BURNING SNOW??? hehe

I'm there............. I have been busy making caramel popcorn I will bring it along. It is 2:30 what if I would make dinner and bring that too? I have a pot of sauce simmering. You know how Santa LOVES spaghetti and meatballs I will invite him and Mrs Clause. A picnic in the barn, what fun. I know Santa wanted to check on something with Vixin, he thinks she is knocked up again (that slut) if she is then in 4 weeks from now she will be in no shape to pull the sleigh. Her belly will weigh it down and it will never get into the air. My finger are worn to the bone from the quilting bee last night however I will bring yarn and crochet a blanket instead.
Has anyone else responded? I will stop by the Inn and Lodge to see if anyone else wants to come. Oh I will also stop by the Polish house I know the teenage daughter wants to learn how to crochet it would be a good time to teach her. I am not stopping by the Igloo it is in the other direction. See you in a little while. I think I will make some garlic bread to go with our dinner.

OOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS almost forgot could I invite that German Oompha band from up the road??????????? It would be fun to have music. I just hope they didn't have saurkraut for lunch the barn is pretty tight and well lets just say not enough window to open and air out the place.
Thanks a lot peach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: you won't stop by the igloo?????? What do I have frost bite!!!! :evil: :twisted: Well I'm coming to the party anyway!! I think I'm going to bring brownies, special brownies just for you!!!!
If you read what I wrote instead of getting into a huff about it no one said you couldn't come to the party. I just wasn't going to stop by the igloo to get you. It was in the opposite direction from where I was going. Are the SPECIAL brownies the kind of SPECIAL brownies that were popular during the late 1960's early 70's?
Old 10-24-2010, 07:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by abonda

Look at all the presents my SS has sent me already!!! Peachy Look!! There's me behind them all. you can only see my hands!! My SS must like me. I must be a really good girl!!!! But why am I still on the Naughty list?
You're still on the naughty list????????????? Gggggeeeeee I better go see where I am. Teri isn't around so I guess she doesn't know that we are all playing nice while she is way.