Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 11-03-2011, 07:57 PM

I have my SSpackage ready to send... I didn't print out the address of my pal... please resend info... thanks
Old 11-03-2011, 09:25 PM

Gina, maybe send Terri a PM to make sure she sees this.

Skaduzy,did your test work? If you want to be sunscribed automaticallt to threads you post in, you can go to your Settings--->General Settings and set your preferences, to get the emailed or just show under your Subscribed Topics. Otherwise, threads of interest to you go to Thread Tools----> Subscribe.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 View Post
You bet....it's still warm. 84º at 3:45pm. A little bit of rain yesterday and today on my side of the island...but we can always use the rain. Winter doesn't get too cold....about low 60's if we're lucky for the nighttime temps. Normally about 60 something overnight and then about mid 70's during the daytime (during the winter months). Once in a while, we do dip under 60º and get a 58º temp....sheer heaven for a hot blooded woman like me!!! LOL I am waiting for snow to appear on Diamond Head....yeah, right!!! But Mauna Kea on the Big Island had snow the other day!!!
I love Honolulu. I went with my Mom to visit Pearl Harbor about 10 years ago and we had a great time while we were there. I wish I could visit every year.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by skaduzy View Post
This is a test so I can try to get email notifications. And while I am here, I will mail my SS pal her package on the 11th so she should be looking for it after that. But NO PEEKING!
FYI - November 11th is a federal holiday, Veteran's Day. The post office will be closed.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
WE.....................WE......................... .............WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E !!!!

DO YOU HAVE A MOUSIE IN YOUR POCKET !!

my middle name is TROUBLE ask my dad

I think your middle name is Trouble Maker. hehehehehe
Old 11-03-2011, 11:57 PM

On the rules, etc. page, it says mail date is November 21st. Now you said the 15th. Which is right?
Old 11-04-2011, 05:05 AM

I sent my secret santa parcel yesterday, it has a long way to go!!
Old 11-04-2011, 05:44 AM

Smile

Originally Posted by candi View Post
Gina, maybe send Terri a PM to make sure she sees this.

Skaduzy,did your test work? If you want to be sunscribed automaticallt to threads you post in, you can go to your Settings--->General Settings and set your preferences, to get the emailed or just show under your Subscribed Topics. Otherwise, threads of interest to you go to Thread Tools----> Subscribe.
Hi Candi, Yes, the test worked. Thanks, but when it emails to me I get all the messages, too, instead of just the notification. Is that something I have to live with? Also, instead of going directly to First Unread it goes to page 1. I can live with that too. Soniboo told me if I played around with the new stuff it would get easier. I have and it is
Old 11-04-2011, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
FYI - November 11th is a federal holiday, Veteran's Day. The post office will be closed.
Whoops! I guess I go for the 12th. Thanks for the info.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by skaduzy View Post
Hi Candi, Yes, the test worked. Thanks, but when it emails to me I get all the messages, too, instead of just the notification. Is that something I have to live with? Also, instead of going directly to First Unread it goes to page 1. I can live with that too. Soniboo told me if I played around with the new stuff it would get easier. I have and it is
Sue, Soniboo gave you a great advice
I am not sure about email notifications as I don't have mine set for that, just to subscribe to show under the panel, as the thing my email needs is clutter, lol.
But have you noticed the two little blue arrows at the beginning of the topic? If you click on them, it takes you to the last post you read. Also if you are on the first page of a long topic you read before, look up tip, there should Be something like "first unread topic", click there and it takes you to the first post you didn't read. So for me, I am just clicking Quivk Links---> Subscribed Threads--->> and then the arrows on the threads that have them...not a bad routine.