Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 11-30-2011, 09:00 AM

I have been trying to read all these posts backwards and find it confusing, I was trying to find the date and time for opening gifts. Any way, I think it is December 11th at three pm easterntime?
I am going to go back and read all your posts from one to...? I think you ladies are all so much fun!
Old 11-30-2011, 09:01 AM

Oh my word, Lisa, thank god you weren't seriously injured. I don't think santa will count that against you. It was an accident. (and, while you were trying to do something good.) Bless your heart. Don't worry, just a little more patience. I couldn't wait for mine to come. Now....I have it in hiding to keep it safe from me.(LOL)
Old 11-30-2011, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by MrsM View Post
I have been trying to read all these posts backwards and find it confusing, I was trying to find the date and time for opening gifts. Any way, I think it is December 11th at three pm easterntime?
I am going to go back and read all your posts from one to...? I think you ladies are all so much fun!
Yes Mrs M, thats the time and day, I thought it was to. lol, dreamer, lindyline and charleee, and grandme and others have been oh so entertaining. Dreamer even sings to us. Have fun.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:12 AM

Okay, I am checking in....Had to go shopping at BJs this morning for supplies for the annual gingerbread extravaganza here at my house on the 17th & 18th. All 6 of the GKs, ranging in age from 20 down to 7, will come Saturday and have a sleepover, then Sunday they will each decorate their own gingerbread house that I make ahead. I have been doing this since odest DGS was 2 years old. He is now a sophomore in college and still insists on the tradition. I tease him about still doing it when he is married and has to cancel a holiday vacation with his wife to do gingerbreads with his cousins.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
Okay, I am checking in....Had to go shopping at BJs this morning for supplies for the annual gingerbread extravaganza here at my house on the 17th & 18th. All 6 of the GKs, ranging in age from 20 down to 7, will come Saturday and have a sleepover, then Sunday they will each decorate their own gingerbread house that I make ahead. I have been doing this since odest DGS was 2 years old. He is now a sophomore in college and still insists on the tradition. I tease him about still doing it when he is married and has to cancel a holiday vacation with his wife to do gingerbreads with his cousins.
grann of 6, that is so special. I hope when I become a grandmother I'll be able to do things like that with my grandkids. (although, I am in no hurry.) I want my kids to be really ready when they have kids. But anyway, enjoy your time with your grandkids.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
Shame on all of you!!!! Now you have me all fired up to make cookies. When my kids were small, I used to make 100 dozen cookies and give them to teachers, mail them to all my relatives, give to the mailman, etc. I miss those days. I may just have to make some this year even though I am not having Christmas here this year. Have been e-mailing back and forth with my DGS in college at Virgina Tech. We have done gingerbread houses since he was 2 and he still wants to do it. So we are coordinating dates and setting up the plans so all 6 cousins will be here to decorate the houses. I make a gingerbread house for each one to decorate, they bring their favorite candy to share and we spend a night or in this case, day to decorate them so they can take them home. This year we will have the sleepover the night before the decorating. Six kids between 20 and 7. I can't wait!!!!
Wow that rocks. Take pics so we can see them!!
Old 11-30-2011, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Don't you mean...a new SONG?
Not sure we want new Dongs! lol
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe lindyline should be moved to the naughty list?
Old 11-30-2011, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by MrsM View Post
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe lindyline should be moved to the naughty list?
ROFLMBO !!!!!!

she and I are already on the naughty list

and we love it there
Old 11-30-2011, 09:42 AM

LOL, Yes, I meant SONGS. lol I guess I didn't go back and re-read before I posted. Thanks
Old 11-30-2011, 09:52 AM

Here are a couple of pics from last year. There were 9 kids last year, DGDs best friend, and the next door neighbor kids along with my 6. You can see how much fun they have.
Attached Thumbnails 100_2607-1-.jpg   100_2593-1-.jpg