Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 11-28-2011, 03:00 AM

Lindyline, it sure is good to see you back. We missed you!
Old 11-28-2011, 03:09 AM

Sorry I was gone so long. Had to go visit the attention seeking father.
Has emphysema and had pnemonia. Got rid of that and has now an aneurism.
Surgeon deciding if he can operate or not. See attention seeking.
Worse than children are my parents. All three of them. Yes mother, father and step mother. Three!!
But I do worry about them. So when I get the phone call I tend th drop everything and go. It's a tiring seven hour drive but I would never forgive myself if I didn't go and something happened. And the Internet access is limited. Especially when I leave the phone behind. Arrived in today's mail. To sayim impressed withAustralia Post today is an understatement. Anyhow thanks for the welcome back.
Oh and in case you're interested I have to say DO NOT OPEN SS PRESSIES EARLY. They're full of coal !! Yes real black coal. Just as well I don't mind coal!!
Old 11-28-2011, 03:17 AM

I figured it had to be some kind of emergency if you were gone so long. I hope things settle down soon. Don't forget to take care of yourself while you take care of everyone else.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by lindyline View Post
Sorry I was gone so long. Had to go visit the attention seeking father.
Has emphysema and had pnemonia. Got rid of that and has now an aneurism.
Surgeon deciding if he can operate or not. See attention seeking.
Worse than children are my parents. All three of them. Yes mother, father and step mother. Three!!
But I do worry about them. So when I get the phone call I tend th drop everything and go. It's a tiring seven hour drive but I would never forgive myself if I didn't go and something happened. And the Internet access is limited. Especially when I leave the phone behind. Arrived in today's mail. To sayim impressed withAustralia Post today is an understatement. Anyhow thanks for the welcome back.
Oh and in case you're interested I have to say DO NOT OPEN SS PRESSIES EARLY. They're full of coal !! Yes real black coal. Just as well I don't mind coal!!
I lost my dad when I was 18 and my mother 25 years ago. Lost my DFIL the same month I lost my mother, lost my MIL way way back when we first got married, hardly knew her. Having parents around, even sick ones, is a precious commodity to me. My dad never got to know any of my family, so I would sure love to have had him for a while. Cherish what you have, because you never know what tomorrow will bring.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:30 AM

Well Santa sent me a package from Maryland. But he put don't open until 12/25--What?? I thought we could open during reveal day. Isn't that the 11th? Hey Santa what gives? Maybe this isn't my swap but a surprise santa gift?
Old 11-28-2011, 07:27 AM

Still waiting patiently, twiddling my thumbs and running to the mail box each day. I will take my mind off of the wait by finishing up some of my christmas gifts.
I am glad that the secret santa gift I sent got to my secret santa.
perhaps today, lacing up my running shoes again.
lisa
Old 11-28-2011, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by lindyline View Post
I love Xmas. Another SS pressie arrived today. Now to wait until the 13 th. yes I have the time zone thing all worked out now.
no, no.................it's on the 11th at 3:00pm east coast time here.
you are not 2 days ahead of us are you ?
Old 11-28-2011, 11:42 AM

Wink

Yipppppeeeeeee! My secret santa gift arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the way from California.... I must have been a real good gal, that's over 3,000 miles away. ( I was born in San Francisco, transplanted in New York in 1969). Nope, I'm not going to peek cause it says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Peekingggggggggggggggg on it. I always listen to Santa. Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt it's heavy and it doesn't rattle at all!!!!Why oh why do they make these boxes so thick? Hmmmm, how many days left till the 10th? Just kidding, I know it's the 9th! Oh, so you noticed huh...
Tulip
Old 11-28-2011, 11:49 AM

Lindy!! We missed ya!! Glad things are good enough for you to rejoin us! C'mon! We're all going to go camp by Short an Sweet's mailbox...we have a tent, can't have a fire because there's a fire ban, but we're gonna get an extention cord and an Sharon's bringing an electric fireplace and we're gonna roast marshmallows and make S'mores, and....and....and....
Old 11-28-2011, 12:16 PM

Hey! I just got a package (padded envie) ALL the way from Australia!! It's marked not to open until the 11th, so I will put it with my other package...
I'm so excited!