Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 12-01-2011, 02:11 AM

Make sure you bring your long underwear, many sweaters, and lots of cocoa or brandy if you are coming here. It was in the low 30's last night and doesn't get higher than 60 during the day this week. Feels like winter and I've got the bill for fixing the heat pump to prove it. At least there is no snow. You are all welcome to come camp in the front yard (my neighbors wouldn't be surprised to see something like that, they already wonder about me) and wait for the SS package. You may have a long wait.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:59 AM

Did I hear something about another partee???? In the 30s here this morning and only going up to 50 today. I'll pack the Irish Cream and some snickerdoodles, and my footie jammies.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:12 AM

count me in, I'll bring goodies as well along, with my own personal "hood ornament". lol, My maltese mix. He's such a sweet baby who loves cuddles and keeps me warm. I'll share he loves the cuddles. And, I don't have as far to travel. Hang in there, friends, goodies and santa are on there way.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
count me in, I'll bring goodies as well along, with my own personal "hood ornament". lol, My maltese mix. He's such a sweet baby who loves cuddles and keeps me warm. I'll share he loves the cuddles. And, I don't have as far to travel. Hang in there, friends, goodies and santa are on there way.
Well, if you're bringing your "muff", then I will bring my backwarmer and my footwarmer. Gus and Heidi LOVE car rides. We just got some homemade "Woof" treats from the Husky Rescue Fundraiser, so we will share them. Heidi will also protect us from any "SS gift thieves" that may be lingering about.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:40 AM

You know, I probably have enough room in the house, we can all stay warm inside, no fireplace, but the heat works. You can bring your machines and we can work on Christmas gifts together. A Secret Santa watch/retreat. We'll just go out once in a while for supplies (the grocery store and liquor store are just a mile down the road) and to walk the four footers.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:49 AM

Did someone say snickerdoodles? If I wasn't camped out at my own mailbox I would be right there! Sorry I can't offer the florida weather, Pa is pretty cold today! Footie jammies would be a must though?
Lisa
Old 12-01-2011, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by ljs317 View Post
Did someone say snickerdoodles? If I wasn't camped out at my own mailbox I would be right there! Sorry I can't offer the florida weather, Pa is pretty cold today! Footie jammies would be a must though?
Lisa
I'm in PA too and yes, I did say snickerdoodles! We can stop at your place for a day or 2 till your package comes, and then head south.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:41 AM
Power Poster

50s or 60s would be great for me- remember I am in Indiana , not going to see those temps any time soon ok half the party heads to FL the other half to PA - me I am going to FL and I have some beverages to bring, my machine is light weight so that is easy , fabric ...hhhmmmmm have to get it back from Charlee and Dreamer LOL and I hear it has chocolate on it , oh but wait the puppies will clean it up for us
Old 12-01-2011, 06:44 AM

Noooooo, don't give chocolate to your doggies. Give them doggie bones and you can wash the fabric with some stain remover.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:16 AM

I would like my "Secret Santa" to know that I am working on December 11th, and will not be able to get on line until 6 pm eastern time or so. I hope everyone has a great time and gets lots of treats.Merry Christmas!!