Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
SEPTEMBER Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - signup closes August 31 >

SEPTEMBER Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - signup closes August 31

SEPTEMBER Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - signup closes August 31

Old 08-26-2014, 01:02 PM

What a great view. You are so lucky and I bet it wasn't that hot there today. I can almost see my fried clams
Old 08-26-2014, 01:15 PM

Wow, that's beautiful from your deck. I could live there plus I love seafood!
Old 08-26-2014, 01:38 PM
Power Poster

Wow would love to live that close to the water. I'm about 15 minutes away,but you're right there.
I could use some baked clams about now. Been craving them for about a month. finally got them, they
were breadcrumbs with clam juice. what a letdown and not to good.

Love the cardinals and the christmas trees. Got the last two of three blocks done on the Asian quilt.
Hot as a taco here today, and humidity is high. Sucking on the puffer today, I feel like i"m drowning.

Pasta for dinner tonight, and i can smell my sauce calling to me . later everyone.
thanks for the pictures.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:20 PM
Power Poster

Louise that was so funny about the one that would get the pony tail holder while you were asleep. All the fur babies are just too sweet.

I have a book my dh got me over a year ago for paper piecing or maybe longer. I made one little one, and since have watched a few videos. Well actually I watched a good one last night. I haven't tried it much yet, but want to. Now that I finished the things for the postal lady I might work at it some more. The person who was trying to get me started on it left this board. I heard once where she went, but forgot, and have been trying to figure it out ever since. lol.......

Pat those are pretty red birds, trees, and Santa you did with paper piecing.

Dwina thanks for those pictures. Such a beautiful view from your deck. I like seeing all the boats out there too. I can see how you would have lots of seafood to enjoy. Yum! The water looks so blue too.

Lynnie can't wait to see your finished quilt you are making your son.

Have a great evening everyone.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:55 PM
Power Poster

Dwina, show us some pictures of the delicious seafood. 'specially those baked clams. I love them with bacon and mozzarella cheese on top

And Louise, are the kittys the cat's meow?? They are so funny and cute. I hate it when people say cats are so blah. Yeah, wait till you have one, and yours are so different from each other. Got pictures????
Old 08-26-2014, 03:14 PM

Pat , love your Pincushions and needle cases, especially the ladybug pair... If you get my name I'll take those instead of something in purple... LOL
Spent all morning sitting at some friends who are coming down tomorrow and we need to pick them up, so we went over to their condo and tried to start their car for them. Put a charger on for 2 hours and nothing 0... Think they need a new battery...

I wish everyone would sign their posts for a few days so some of us can try and get their real names... Only know a few of you by name...
Rosemary

PS Some pictures.. My cat Pixie and my Grandson Aaron and his new Wife Crystal and 6 month old great grandson Owen
Attached Thumbnails dscn9575.jpg   img_0272.jpg   aaron-crystal-8-2.jpg   sand-owen.jpg  
Old 08-26-2014, 03:16 PM

I've been working on a quilt for my granddaughter's 18th birthday. I have half the blocks done. I have everything cut out but a little short on one fabric. I will have to make a run to Joann's on Saturday when I can use the 15% off total purchase coupon that I have. The quilt matches our September theme. It's purple. I think that when I'm done, I won't want to look at purple for awhile.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:20 PM

Rosemary, what a nice looking family you have. The cat is adorable and the great grandson is even more adorable!!!
Old 08-26-2014, 03:41 PM
Power Poster

Rosemary, too stinky cute grandson. Love the wedding picture,
Now the kitty, too cute and looking fro trouble. he's kinda like Zoey's
boy friend Choda, choda is a little more orange, maybe coz he's older. Your
Pixie looks younger. Zoey might be going out with Patches. He's a ginger
with an eyepatch. (He doesn't reallyneed it, he just thinks it makes him look
cool and more masculine. He also ride a bike.(motorbike). He thinks that's why
Zoey likes him, I do too.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:49 PM

Lynnie, Pixie is 13 years old now, yes those pictures were taken when she was younger... I brush every morning and now I have to lift her on the bed, will take a few pictures of her in the next couple days.. She can't get up on to much anymore... She is a very good cat, she never bothers any thing I have around her, knitting stuff like that, she loves when I am quilting and she loves here ice cream at night... She has two separate boxes in our clothes closet she sleeps in, have made her soft beds with all my scraps ( tiny pieces nothing usable) I put a piece of fleece on top of it and when she flattens it I add more scraps...