Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 08-26-2011, 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by greenini
Just a thought...I belong to an online book swap club free, BTW, and all you pay is postage it's paperbackbookswap if anyone is interested...but anyway a lady sent me some cat food coupons. As a nice little extra if we have coupons for something like cat food, would that be a nice addition to the package?
Good idea about the coupons. Both my daughters do a lot of couponing (I don't shop much just for myself), so I think I will add them to next month's sp list when I sign up! I like the book idea, too.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:33 AM

Dianna Lynne you were my 1st swapper. And I received wonderful gifts. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
I am not going to be able to join this month :cry: ..But, I plan to stalk too see all the wonderful packages everyone will be getting :thumbup:
Old 08-26-2011, 05:18 AM

For those of you who wanted more info about paperbackbookswap:

http://www.paperbackswap.com/home.php

I have been able to snag more really neat quilting books there..now don't you all go competing with me...oh, ok I guess you can, just let me get my books first :XD:

I got most of the Jennifer Chiaverini books there, they come in, I read them and as soon as I put them back, they get snapped up. Right now the last 2 novels are on my wish list :-)
Old 08-26-2011, 05:45 AM

I sold a whole set of those on PBBS by Jennifer C.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:56 AM
Power Poster

I can't believe it is almost the first of the month already. Time has just been spinning by. Hope everyone is doing well today.Mary
Old 08-26-2011, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by mizkyp
Dianna Lynne you were my 1st swapper. And I received wonderful gifts. Thanks again.
I am not going to be able to join this month :cry: ..But, I plan to stalk too see all the wonderful packages everyone will be getting :thumbup:
Thank you so much..And I enjoyed getting your things together, and being your SP..I really do love this swap..And I have had some awesome swap pals :thumbup:
Old 08-26-2011, 09:01 AM

Well I had my first physical therapy session yesterday part of it felt wonderful and the second part was painful but found out it is pulled muscels alot of them all on the left of my lower back but nothing that will require surgery! Have stretches to do and have pt sessions twice a week of a while. But it will get better! We have 139 signed up now and 10 have requested 2 secret pals so far. Someone sent me a pm asking me to change information about shipping international and I can not remember if I did it or not and can not find the pm if you sent it please resend, thank you and sorry!
Old 08-26-2011, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by greenini
For those of you who wanted more info about paperbackbookswap:

http://www.paperbackswap.com/home.php

I have been able to snag more really neat quilting books there..now don't you all go competing with me...oh, ok I guess you can, just let me get my books first :XD:

I got most of the Jennifer Chiaverini books there, they come in, I read them and as soon as I put them back, they get snapped up. Right now the last 2 novels are on my wish list :-)
Thanks for the information, and I promise NOT to compete with you for books! LOL! If we did that, you might hesitate to share tips and information again--no way we'd risk that happening!
Old 08-26-2011, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Oh Diana, I'm sorry your not joing in. Your a fun member on here,with a great sense of humor. I hope you will still add to the blogging.Mary
Thank you Mary and yes, I will be adding to the blogging :lol: ..Even if I can not send or get a package this month, its going to be fun watching all of you sending/getting yours..
Does that mean you are transferring your stalker skills to Candi's group? Actually, I'm sorry you aren't joining too, but am pleased you'll be on the thread and watching.
:thumbup:
How is your area doing with the weather?
Old 08-26-2011, 01:22 PM

I was just going to ask how many have asked for 2 sps. That's a lot!! I had a lot of fun shopping for two.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Well I had my first physical therapy session yesterday part of it felt wonderful and the second part was painful but found out it is pulled muscels alot of them all on the left of my lower back but nothing that will require surgery! Have stretches to do and have pt sessions twice a week of a while. But it will get better! We have 139 signed up now and 10 have requested 2 secret pals so far. Someone sent me a pm asking me to change information about shipping international and I can not remember if I did it or not and can not find the pm if you sent it please resend, thank you and sorry!