Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-08-2011, 05:12 PM

How many chickens does it take to be a flock? Cause they sure are multiplying around my house!
Old 09-08-2011, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by mamaheath
Introducing to you all Icy! She will be leaving my home next week for a new home that is west of me.

This was my first pincushion and very easy. Filled with polly-fill as that is all I had at home.
My favorite color is blue, I am West of you & I luv, luv, luv those little chickens. So could I be your SP?
Old 09-08-2011, 05:17 PM

[quote=thomp116]
Originally Posted by walk-n-roll
Originally Posted by koko
Oh my those chickens sure have multiplied since I was last on the board this morning....and they are all so cute and happy looking - perhaps it is because they are flying the coop!!!

I think another clue for my SP is that she doesn't appear to have any allergies/allergens! And she should receive the package tomorrow - hope she's home
Now I know it's me!:D
I have it on good authority that you won't be home! But, consider this.......you wouldn't have to be home with a p.o. box, so it probably isn't you
:cry
Old 09-08-2011, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
Okay I am back and I am looking for the person who has my package and wonder is it ready to mail, please keep it out of the hands of some of these gals who think they are getting them all.. Let it be known that most are coming my way...

The SP I have lives in an area where we use to travel through when we went up to Oscoda Michigan... that's all the hints for tonight...
Oh have a special gifty for her, wonder if she likes homemade items?????
Could this be my second SP? You know I love homemade items and I live on the way from Florida to Oscoda. And I've been in Oscoda, too. That is where my son was stationed in the Air Force, at Wurtsmith.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:30 PM

my chicken isn't stuffed with anything....well Candi, have you seen anything for me today????
Old 09-08-2011, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by walk-n-roll
Oh my those chickens sure have multiplied since I was last on the board this morning....and they are all so cute and happy looking - perhaps it is because they are flying the coop!!!

I think another clue for my SP is that she doesn't appear to have any allergies/allergens! And she should receive the package tomorrow - hope she's home
Now I know it's me!:D
Or me.....but I won't get to my mail until next week. :-( ...I will just have to practice my patience until then I guess...
Old 09-08-2011, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21
my chicken isn't stuffed with anything....well Candi, have you seen anything for me today????
Nope my friend, nothing is heading to TX that I see yet. No hints for pink or brown or teal lovers either. Surely someone will post about it soon...
Old 09-08-2011, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Well dang it!!! I am not getting my notices for this thread so I have like 10 pages to catch up on when I do get on here, then I get a new one everytime someone posts while I am on here. Not sure why this is happening.
Darn the Moda hint doesn't sound like me anymore...:( I have never said anything about an aniversary so back to watching for a hint that could be me :).
IrelandDragonQuilting I thought of you when the hint said NW and loves to decorate for Halloween.(I remember you love Halloween)but I guess you are right you are west not North west. Are we the only ones from this area of the United States?
I love all of the chickens! so cute!
I know there are some in OR and I believe Washington and of course Canada, but I am being to think you are right we are the only two covering our states, unless...
the others are silent stalkers.... hmmmm hehe
I think the silent stalkers aren't so silent!!!
OOoooOOO I think there might be a little bit of hint there? HUH? :shock: :hunf: :-o Rita's mom perhaps you should be on the look out soon? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :idea:
Old 09-08-2011, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21
Don't use bread stuffing they don't like it...lol
Old 09-08-2011, 06:17 PM

I know where everyone of these packages are gong but once I march them I forget and never look back until time to post either mailed or reecived and you guys are givng me a head ache!